THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY
- THE FIRST CONGRESS OF THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. // Angiology;Jul1961, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p327
Highlights the First Congress of the Japanese College of Angiology in Tokyo, Japan in September 1960. Topics discussed in a special lecture; Symposium on occlusive disease of the peripheral vessels; Views of the speakers on medical issues related to angiology.
- The Nineteenth Annual Meeting International College of Angiology Dublin, Ireland May 15-19, 1977. // Angiology;Mar1977, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p222
Provides information about the Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology in Dublin, Ireland. Clam that the meeting will feature panel discussions with leaders of vascular medicine and surgery.
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. // Angiology;Apr1957, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p210
Highlights the 3rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Angiology on May 31 to June 2, 1957 at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Scientific sessions; Participants and speakers of the event; Topics discussed.
- Introduction to the Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair, and Remodeling. Changyi Chen; Lumsden, Alan; Brunicardi, F. Charles // World Journal of Surgery;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p621
The article highlights the "Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair and Remodeling," hosted by the National Institutes of Health on May 15 and 16, 2006 at the Baylor College of Medicine campus in Houston, Texas. The goal of the symposium was to bring together outstanding surgeons,...
- 6th Annual Texas UPDATE IN CARDIOVASCULAR ADVANCEMENTS. // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2005, Vol. 32 Issue 2, preceding p1
Presents information on the 6th Annual Texas Update in Cardiovascular Advancements on September 24-25, 2005 in Houston, Texas. Objectives of the event; Program sessions of the conference.
- The American College of Angiology Announces the Young Investigators Award for 1996. // Angiology;May1996, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p534
This article reports that the Young Investigators Award will be presented at the Forty-Third Annual World Assembly of the American College of Angiology. An award will be given to individuals whose research reflects new and relevant work in either the basic or clinical sciences of vascular...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Angiology;Jan1992, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p84
This article informs that The Arizona Heart Institute is pleased to announce that registration is now open for "International Congress V: Strategies in Endovascular Interventions," to be held on February 12-16, 1992 in Scottsdale, Arizona. The meeting is open to specialists, nurses, and...
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;2004, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p335
The article presents information on meetings related to vascular diseases. The 3rd annual symposium on vascular imaging will be held on December 9, 2004 in New York City. The international conference on strokes will be held from February 2-4, 2005 in New Orleans, Louisiana. A meeting on...
- THE SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS. // Vascular Surgery;Sep/Oct1984, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p327
Provides information on the various medical issues and topics to be discussed at a series of scientific sessions to be held in the U.S. in November 1984. Clinical Use of Norpace in Heart Disease; Therapeutic Approaches to Vascular Disease. Surgical Approach to Cardiovascular Disease.