PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, FIFTH ANNUAL MEETING, AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY, AND WORLD CONFERENCE OF ANGIOLOGY
- UPCOMING DIA EVENTS. // Applied Clinical Trials;Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
Provides information on Drug Information Association events scheduled for the months of September 2005 and October 2005. Third Canadian annual Meeting; "The First Multitrack Workshop in Japan: DIA Congress on the Development and Utilization of Pharmaceuticals"; "Fundamentals of Clinical Research...
- Meeting Calendar. // Urology Times;4/1/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p58
The article presents a calendar of events on medical research. The Female Sexual Dysfunction Symposium will be held on April 22, 2006 in New York. The American Brachytherapy Society's Annual Meeting will be held on May 10 to 12, 2006 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The 42nd American Society for...
- China Leads Liver Proteome Effort. // R&D Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p17
Presents highlights of the Human Proteome Organization's Third Annual World Congress in Beijing, China. List of program initiatives included in the Human Proteome Project launched in 2002; Total number of research institutes which collaborated with the Chinese-led human liver proteome project.
- Cancer Researchers Count Another Year Toward a Cure at AACR Meeting. // Drug Discovery & Development;Mar2005, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p68
Highlights the American Association of Cancer Research's annual meeting to be held in Anaheim, California on April 16-20, 2005. Topics to be covered; Estimated number of participants; Web site providing information about the meeting.
- International Society of Nephrology. // Kidney International;Aug1995, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p650
Provides information on the activities of the International Society of Nephrology. Sponsorship of meetings on several kidney diseases; Schedules and venues of the upcoming congresses and conventions; Awards and grants provided by the society to medical researchers during the events.
- Conferences. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jan1979, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p34
The article presents a calendar of congresses and conventions related to medicine in Great Britain from February 2 to December 10, 1979. The topics and themes of the different conferences are presented. A brief description of each event is included. Information regarding the address and location...
- The Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting. Flanigan, Robert C. // AUANews;Sep2007, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses the highlights of the American Urological Association (AUA) meeting in Anaheim, California. The annual meeting was attended by around 9,600 professionals and 6,400 other guests. AUA treasurer Doctor Bill Gee reported that the financial position of AUA continues to enhance...
- Peering Past Exhibitor Displays at Meetings. Tuma, Rabiya S. // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;8/15/2007, Vol. 99 Issue 16, p1218
The article reports on the significance of the displays inside the exhibit halls during medical conferences in the U.S. A study conducted to various medical organizations, shows that the exhibitions provide substantial financial support for the annual meetings and associations themselves. The...
- Associations Focus. // Sound & Video Contractor;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
Reports on several training and conferences to be conducted by various associations in the U.S. on June 9-11, 2004. Issues to be discussed in the Media Communications Association International Pro Track; Topics to be covered in the T3 Technical Training Tour; Benefit of the Projection Summit to...
- Conference Announcement. // Journal of Classification;2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p0
Focuses on the annual meeting of the Classification Society of North America in Tallahassee, Florida from June 12 to 15, 2003. Topics to be discussed in the meeting; Travel information to Tallahassee.