STATEMENT OF POLICY
- The Power of Pull Quotes. Brady, John // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p76
Offers ideas on the use of pull quotes in writing editorials. Roles of a magazine editor; Length of a pull quote; Influence of pull quotes on editorial marketing.
- FROM THE EDITOR... Jackson, Susan E. // Academy of Management Review;Jan1994, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p7
Presents the author's comments on the editorial responsibilities for the journal "Academy of Management Review." Members of the editorial board of the journal; Formats of manuscripts accepted by the editorial board; Topics discussed in issues of the journal.
- Time's section targets a new global mobile elite. Aitken, Lucy // Campaign;9/26/2003, Issue 39, p17
The magazine "Time" launches a new section, Global Adviser, on 6 October. Targeting an audience pinpointed by the magazine as the 'new global mobile elite,' Global Adviser aims to be a companion to frequent flyers and high flyers. The editorial of the new section will seek to tap into the...
- Editorial candor. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1978, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p18
This section comments on an editorial which appeared in the December 1977 issue of Forbes magazine.
- EDITORIAL. Mazerolle, Paul // Australian & New Zealand Journal of Criminology (Australian Acad;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 3, piii
The article presents the author's views on his duty and the future changes in the "Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology." He informs that the issue is first in his editorship. He asserts that he would publish high quality articles and seek diversity without considering...
- A balanced global journal for the global reader. Simonsen, Richard J. // Quintessence International;Aug1993, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p527
The author looks at the operation of the journal "Quintessence International." He reflects on his experiences as the editor-in-chief of the journal. He highlights some of the complaints received by the publication from its readers. The author stresses that he and the editorial board give the...
- An Introductory Word. Allan, Janice M. // Clues: A Journal of Detection (McFarland & Company);Spring2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p5
The new executive editor of Clues introduces herself and new members of the Clues editorial board as well as discusses the content of the issue.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Royne, Marla B. // Journal of Advertising;Fall2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p5
The article introduces an article published within the issue on the topic of publishing articles that are written for the purpose of praising the magazine editor.
- A Fond Farewell. Wallace, Janice // EAF Journal;2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being the co-editor of the journal.