"The King is Dead . . . Long Live the King"
- Annual Meeting. // Angiology;Aug1956, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p404
Announces the annual meeting of the American Society for the Study of Arteriosclerosis at the Palmer House in Chicago, Illinois from November 11-12, 1956.
- AMSUS DELEGATE'S REPORT. Cassimatis, Emmanuel G. // Military Medicine;Fall2005 Supplement, Vol. 170, p6
Presents highlights of the 2005 Annual Meeting of the American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates held in Chicago, Illinois on June 18-22, 2005. Military and federal activities and issues of interest; Results of the election of the AMA Board of Trustees; House of Delegates actions.
- MEDICAL MEETINGS. // Medical Meetings;Nov2003, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
Presents the "Medical Meetings" 2004 Guide to Medical Association Annual Meetings and Directory of Medical Education and Communication Companies (MECC). Purpose of the MECC directory; Types of listings; Date and location of the meetings.
- From the President. McBain, Angie // British Dental Nurses Journal;Winter2009, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a report from the president of the British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN). She says that the BADN Council is pleased at the success of the 2008 BADN National Dental Nursing Conference which she says was due to excellent organisation and the enthusiasm of delegates. She...
- Meetings. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Mar2004, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p26
Presents a schedule of meetings and conventions sponsored by cosmetic surgery organizations in the U.S. as of March 2004. Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Dallas Chapter on April 1-5, 2004; American Academy of Dermatology 63rd Annual Meeting on February 18-23,...
- Meeting Calendar. // Urology Times;9/1/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p59
Presents a calendar that lists meetings and conferences of societies related to urology in the U.S.
- FROM THE CHAIRMAN, AMSUS CHAPTERS SECTION. Digilio Jr., John T. // Military Medicine;Fall2005 Supplement, Vol. 170, p11
Presents updates concerning members of the Association of Military Surgeons United States as of Fall 2005. Preparation for the annual meeting of the association in Nashville, Tennessee; Annual reception of the James Weaver Society Chapter; Dedication of the James D. Weaver Memorial Library.
- NEWS OF SUSTAINING MEMBERS. // Military Medicine;Fall2005 Supplement, Vol. 170, p14
Presents updates concerning members of the Association of Military Surgeons United States (AMSUS) as of December 2, 2005. Meeting of the AMSUS-SM chapter on September 21; Approval of the membership of EWyatt Consulting LLC.
- What You Missed at The TFOS Meeting. Abelson, Mark B.; Sullivan, David A.; Ousler III, George W.; Smith, Lisa; Maffei, Ciera // Review of Ophthalmology;Dec2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p56
Information about several papers discussed at the "5th International Conference of the Tear Film & Ocular Surface Society: Basic Science and Clinical Relevance" on September 2007 in Sicily, Italy is presented. It was participated by almost 500 basic scientists, clinicians and industry...