- Les Francais sont-ils encore Catholique? (Book). Hegy, Pierre // Sociology of Religion;Summer95, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p223
Reviews the book "Les Franï¿½ais sont-ils encore catholiques?," by Guy Michelat, Julien Potel, Jacques Sutter, and Jacques Maï¿½tre.
- L'avÃ¨nement de la mÃ©decine clinique moderne en Europe, 1750-1815 (Book). Duffin, Jacalyn // History & Philosophy of the Life Sciences;2003, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p421
Reviews the book L'avÃ¨nement de Ia mÃ©decine clinique moderne en Europe, 1750-1815," by Othmar Keel.
- Sont-ils bons? Sont-ils mÃ©chants? Usages des stÃ©rÃ©otypes (Book). Crowley, Patrick // French Studies;Jul2003, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p433
Reviews the book "Sont-ils bons? Sont-ils mÃ©chants? Usages des stÃ©rÃ©types," by Christian Garaud.
- Sont-ils bons? Sont-ils mÃ©chants? Usages des stÃ©rÃ©otypes Redfern, Walter // Modern Language Review;Jul2002, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p730
Reviews the book 'Sont-ils bons? Sont-ils mechants? Usages des stereotypes,' edited by Christian Garaud.
- Spousal perspectives on factors influencing rurecruitment and retention of rural family physicians. Mayo, Erin; Mathews, Maria // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Fall2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p271
Introduction: Recruiting and retaining medical personnel to rural communities is a human resource challenge. Studies suggest that the spouse's experiences and perceptions of a rural community are among the most influential factors in a physician's decision to remain in or leave a rural practice....
- Educational needs of Australian rural and remote doctors for intermediate obstetric ultrasound and emergency medicine ultrasound. Glazebrook, Roz; Manahan, Dan; Chater, A. Bruce // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Fall2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p277
Introduction: The aim of this research was to determine the educational needs of Australian rural and remote doctors for intermediate obstetric ultrasound and emergency medicine ultrasound. The main research questions were: what educational topics would rural and remote doctors prefer to learn...
- Elevated liver enzymes as a predictor of liver injury in stable blunt abdominal trauma patients: case report and systematic review of the literature. Ritchie, Alec H.; Williscroft, David M. // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Fall2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p283
Liver injury secondary to blunt abdominal trauma is a well-defined entity in emergency medicine. A challenge exists in the diagnosis of liver trauma in the stable, wellappearing patient with a history of blunt abdominal trauma. In centres lacking advanced diagnostic modalities an elevation in...
- â€˜Sont-ils encore gens de Guadeloupe?â€™ Departmentalization, migration, and family dynamics. Larrier, Renée // International Journal of Francophone Studies;2008, Vol. 11 Issue 1/2, p171
This essay studies the tensions and contradictions of the change in status from colony to dÃ©partement d'outre-mer, especially as it affected Caribbean migrants in the hexagon. Athough they became citizens in 1848 with the abolition of slavery, in 1946 they were also henceforth, in theory,...
- Medical studentsâ€™ perceptions of nutrition education in Canadian universities. Gramlich, Leah M.; Olstad, Dana Lee; Nasser, Roseanne; Goonewardene, Laki; Raman, Maitreyi; Innis, Sheila; Wicklum, Sonja; Duerksen, Donald; Rashid, Mohsin; Heyland, Daren; Armstrong, David; Roy, Claude // Applied Physiology, Nutrition & Metabolism;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p336
Patients routinely seek physiciansâ€™ guidance about diet and the relation between nutrition and the prevention and treatment of disease. However, the adequacy of nutrition instruction in undergraduate medical education is questionable. The purpose of this study was to investigate Canadian...
- Le langage clair suï¿½dois destinï¿½ aux institutions d'ï¿½tat: Une application aux rapports d'autopsie. Michard, Jean-Fran�ois // European Journal of Language Policy;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p171
Le concept de ï¿½ langage clair suï¿½dois ï¿½ a ï¿½tï¿½ formalisï¿½ en 2006 par le Conseil des langues de Suï¿½de. Il prï¿½voit que les textes ï¿½laborï¿½s par les institutions d'ï¿½tat doivent ï¿½tre ï¿½crits ï¿½ d'une maniï¿½re soignï¿½e, simple...