Essex, Ashley and Sears hit new lows
- Marks & Spencer ends reign in Spain. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p5
Reports the stocks update of furniture industry in Great Britain as of November 5, 2001. Sell out of Marks and Spencer stores in Spain; Details on the sales performance of Argos; Increase in the balance of share in Airsprung manufacturer.
- Unfavourable outlook for smaller firms. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p7
Opinion. Looks into the stock performance of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, as of January 5, 1998. Results of trading during the holiday period; Trends in stock indexes.
- Stock market fails to smile on Canadian firms. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p230
Reports that stock market performance of Canadian furniture companies as of April 16, 2001. Drop in share prices of companies trading in the Toronto stock market; Individual performance of furniture companies; Factors cited for a drop in share prices.
- Share movements at a glance. // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p5
Presents data on share prices of furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain, compiled as of May 22, 1998. Company name; High; Low; Change over fortnight; Change since January 1998; Market capitalization.
- DFS drops again. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p5
Discusses the share price movements for furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain as of May 22, 1998. Includes the decline in the value of DFS; Improvements in Magnet's operating profits; Performance of Marks & Spencer's; Impact of trading statement for March on Airsprung's numbers.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p51
Presents charts showing the stock prices of furniture companies traded on the American stock exchanges during the five days ended January 25, 2001. Suppliers; Retailers; Manufacturers; Multiproduct companies.
- Increased losses hit HoF shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p5
Reports that increase in earnings losses are affecting the shares of House of Fraser. Share performance of other British furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Drop in share price of Marks & Spencer.
- Ultimate offering, as best buy stock buyback under way. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/27/99, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the stock offering launched by specialty appliance retailers. Expanded stock buyback program by Best Buy; Secondary stock offering of Ultimate Electronics.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the continued sales growth in the cabinet manufacturing industry for the month of August 1994. Sales figures for August 1993 and 1994; Sales figures at stock companies; Record of 33 months of consecutive growth.