Safety in Numbers
- ROLLER FOREVER. // Transworld Skateboarding;Dec2006, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p98
This article presents several roller bags for skateboarding people. Alpine Divine roiling suitcase by L-R-G for $150. 9800 by Ogio for $180. Bradley by Etnies for $90. Viathan by DC for $180. Split Roller 120 by Dakine for $130. Des Grafik Omega Roller by Volcom for $190. 60/40 Convertible by...
- A High Price to Pay. Lunan, Charlie; Ryan, Tom // SGB;May2008, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p32
The article offers the author's comments on how the weakening U.S. economy and Chinese sourcing issues are forcing the sporting goods industry to rethink ways of doing business. It is predicted that prices are expected to rise dramatically during the next two years, mainly due to higher...
- GEARING UP FOR WINTER. // Newsweek;12/16/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 25, p75
Details sporting goods designed for winter. Nike's Sphere running gear; The Yaktrax Walker, which fits over shoes and boots to offer extra traction; The Twilight Tracer, a golf ball that glows in the dark; Panoptx Cyclone sunglasses.
- NOTEPAD. // Golf World;1/30/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 27, p6
Presents reports regarding various companies that manufacture sports equipments and goods.
- First Nike Women's Store Set for Fashion Island. Kulcsar, Jeanet // Orange County Business Journal;6/11/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the opening of the first NIKEgoddess store at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, California.
- Advancing to Boardwalk. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p20
The article discusses the move of local companies in Connecticut to capitalize in the toy, game, and sports industries.
- SPORTS CENTER. // Oregon Business Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p7
The article presents the results of a survey on the sporting and athletic goods industry in Oregon which was held in 2013. Almost 68% of the respondents said that the industry is important for the state economy. According to 15 percent of the respondents, firms involved in golf and adventure...
- UPDATE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p30A
Reports on the business performance of Indianapolis, Indiana-based athletic store, Athletic Annex as of September 2005. Sales results; Competition.
- On the Ball. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p23
Presents information on Kids' Sportsworld, a sporting goods store for children in Chesterfield, Missouri. History of the company; Target age group; Financial performance.