- Tick lock: The White House Correspondent's Association dinner. Kitto, Kris; Goodia, Emily // Hill;5/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 53, p24
The article highlights the activities during the White House Correspondent's Association dinner, which was attended by various Hollywood celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Amy Poehler and Aston Kutcher in the U.S.
- Spirit of Giving. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p29A
Reports on the 'Spirit of Giving' dinner of Long Island Blood Services on November 14, 2002. Highlights of the event.
- Groundbreakers' Celebration. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p29A
Reports on the annual Groundbreakers' Celebration dinner dance of New Ground, an agency committed to educating and empowering homeless individuals.
- ITMA Showtime dinner. // Home Textiles Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the showtime dinner sponsored by the International Textile Manufacturers Association. Names of guests; Photographs of participants.
- 11TH ANNUAL DINNER HELD AT BPD. Kuhlmann, Ed // Catalyst Newsletter;Jul2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the North American Association of Christians in Social Work's (NACSW's) 11th annual dinner held at Pittypat's Porch, a restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia.
- An evening with heart. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p55
Focuses on the annual American Heart Association-Westchester Region Gala in New York City. Awards presented to pioneers Martin Berger and George Reed; Program highlights; Amount raised for scholarship programs.
- ECTA Annual Banquet April 4. // Canadian Thoroughbred;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on the Eastern Canadian Thoroughbred Association's Annual Banquet and Awards Night to be held in Irish Hills Golf and Country Club in Carp, Ontario on April 4, 2010.
- AMI's annual dinner coincides with 10th anniversary. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/1/2013, p26
The article reports that the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries announced the date of its 10th annual dinner on June 19, 2013.
- Sportsman club serving fish and shrimps dinners. // Farm & Dairy;2/27/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 23, pB25
The article reports on the fish and shrimp dinners to be hosted by the Beaver Creek Sportsman Club every Fridays during the Lenten season in Washingtonville, Ohio from March 5, 2014 to April 18, 2014.