LETTER FROM THE EDITORS
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Presents a calendar of events that lists activities related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Hold of the 2004 Higher Education Roundtable of Standard & Poor's Corp.; Conduct of a "Lunch & Learn on Business Continuity Planning by the Bond Market Associations; Hold of a workshop by the National...
- Amon Carter to host gallery talk. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;4/12/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p27
The article offers information on the Surveying Sheeler gallery talk to be held at the Amon Carter Museum in Texas on April 22, 2010.
- IHIF scores big in Berlin. Terrero, Ruthanne // Hotel Management (21582122);4/23/2012, Vol. 227 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses the International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) on hotel investment and development in Berlin, Germany in 2012.
- US-Africa summit garners over $17 billion in investment pledges. // American Journal of Transportation;8/11/2014, Issue 585, p1
The article reports that leaders from Africa attending the 2014 U.S.-Africa Business Forum have welcomed 17 billion U.S. dollars worth of investment pledges.
- Faith, hope and clarity. Holah, Stuart // Money Marketing;9/12/2002, p22
Reports the focus of the Fidelity Investment Forum in Great Britain. Consideration on the confidence of investors in investment markets; Examination on the relationship between clients and advisers; Benefit of counselling and therapy on people's expectations.
- Holocaust museum hosting forums on bias, hate speech. // Windy City Times;11/6/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the various events that will be hosted by the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center in December 2013 including the Pfeffer Family Forum.
- MM rallies IFAs to find solution. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;9/4/2003, p3
Reports on the launch of a forum by journal 'Money Marketing' for independent financial advisers (IFA) to lobby Great Britain Financial Services Authority to provide them with a workable definition of misselling. Failure of the FSA chief executive designate John Tiner to solve the misselling...
- A fund of investment knowledge. // Money Marketing;9/4/2003, p19
Announces the holding of a discussion on investment issues by Fund Strategy Live arena at Money Marketing Live in Manchester, England. Investment topics that will be discussed; Speakers.
- NAVA Hears The Press On The Image Of Annuities. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/6/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p11
The article focuses on the panel discussion concerning customers' perception of annuities, conducted at the marketing conference of the National Association for Variable Annuities in Reston, Virginia. It has been said that customer financial media cannot differentiate the difference between...