THE NO.1 SECRET TO GETTING PUBLISHED
- InibiÃ§Ã£o da lactaÃ§Ã£o: (re) visitando a literatura. Meira, Maíra Melissa; de Abreu Ibarra, Sinara; dos Santos, Evanguelia Kotzias Atherino // Revista Eletronica de Enfermagem;2008, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p805
This is a qualitative study type. Its objective is to identify knowledge produced and propagated in brazilian and international newspapers concerning lactation inhibition. A detailed search was carried out in the existing literature of the MEDLINE, LILACS, and SciELO databases, a direct search...
- Nurses: Lifting Spirits, Touching Lives. Ulrich, Beth // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p135
Presents the positive aspects of the nursing profession in the U.S. Job security; Value of professional relationships; Significance of improving the lives of patients.
- Practice profile assessment. // Nursing Standard;3/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p56
Presents a practice profile assessment for nurses in Great Britain.
- Leadership: The Professional Responsibility of All RNs. Ulrich, Beth // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p364
Focuses on the issue of leadership in the nursing profession in the U.S. as of July 2004. Background of the Standards of Professional Performance for nurses and nephrology nurses; Measurement criteria for the leadership standard within the profession; Principles for developing leadership.
- NCLEX goes abroad. // American Nurse;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the availability of the NCLEX-RN exam in Seoul, South Korea; London, England and Hong Kong, China.
- The Practice of the Everyday in the Literature of Nursing. Davis, Robert Leigh // Journal of Medical Humanities;Spring2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p7
If intense pain is "world-destroying" as Elaine Scarry has argued, one of the ways nurses respond to that loss is by re-enacting the commonplace--both in practice and ill writing--through daily, accumulating nets of care. Such cure poses a critique of medicine's emphasis on the exceptional...
- Relief at sharing survival stories. // Nursing Standard;6/16/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the experiences of Polish nurses under the Nazi regime and paid tribute to their colleagues who died in Germany.
- The value of values. Wrigth, Stephen // Nursing Standard;11/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the change of new ideas and innovations in modern nursing. Openness of values to challenge; Significance and influence of values on nursing; Role of nurses. INSET: Have your say: what makes nurses tick?.
- Reflections on Nursing Practice Science: The Nature, the Structure and the Foundation of Nursing Sciences. Orem, Dorothea E. // Self-Care, Dependent-Care & Nursing;Dec2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
This is a retrospective examination of efforts to clarify the nature, the form and structure of nursing science. This accounting is a sample of the work done by me and my colleagues to understand nursing science. This sample may serve as a guide to nurses who seek to understand nursing science...