In Association With
- IFMA Helps Processors Boost New Product Success. Oberkfell, Larry // Prepared Foods;Nov2012, Vol. 181 Issue 11, p37
The article provides information on the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA). Food, equipment and supply manufacturers in the food service industry are those represented by IFMA. The mission of the association as well as the five focus areas of its members are detailed....
- American Cheese: How Far it Has Come! Gremmels, David // Dairy Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p114
The article discusses the history of the American Cheese Society (ACS). The society started as volunteer organization headed by a small group of pioneers in 1983. Its membership, which includes artisan, farmstead, specialty cheesekmakers and cheese distributor and retailers, totalled to 1,400...
- SFM Presses a Leadership Agenda. // Food Management;Dec2005, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p8
The article presents information on the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM). Incoming SFM President Russ Benson, vice president of guest strategies for Parkhurst Dining Services, said his goals would be to expand SFM programs to include activities in Canada; work to ensure a greater...
- Oldways Calls for Members. // Gourmet Retailer;Oct2000, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p16
Reports the growth in the membership of The Friends of Oldways, a group of food professionals formed by Oldways Preservation & Exchange Trust in the United States. Goal of the group; Sponsorship of international symposia and exploratoriums on foods, wines, and cultural customs; Information on...
- CUT Letters to the Editor. Harrison, Helen C.; Shippentower, Bob // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Oct2015, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles about excess food at Wildhorse Resort and another article on tribal election and membership in the 2015 issues.
- Member satisfaction survey open now to take. // American Lift & Handlers;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p48
The article discusses the 2015 Member Satisfaction Survey being conducted online by the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) for improving IPAF services.
- You must be a member of at least one association. Schmitt, Joseph // Contractor Magazine;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p12
Offers advice for entering an industry association. Importance of belonging to an industry association; Benefits gained from attending industry meetings.
- Quest for new members lands AWDA 10 distributors in 2001. // Aftermarket Business;Aug2001, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the decrease in membership of the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA). Reason for the decrease in membership; Additional members of the organization; Comments from AWDA President Jim Eady on the AWDA members.
- LRA: Membership numbers, donations soared in 2004. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p47
Reports on the increase in the membership of the Louisiana Restaurant Association in 2004. Number of dues-paying members of the association; Role of the restaurant industry in contributing to the economy of the state; Percentage of the increase.