Love's Lost With Subs
- Competition. // CableFAX Daily;2/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the competition in the cable industry in the U.S. in 2006. Decline in cable subscription in 2005; Response of cable operators to the increase in competition; Effect of the increase in competition on consumers.
- Selling to Operators: The New World Order. Bellville, Maggie // CableFAX Daily;1/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
Deals with the competition among cable television operators. Characteristics of a good television programmers; Importance of affiliate relations for competition; Suggestions for television programmers who will market their programs to operators.
- MEDIA: Media choice - celestial movies. Clyde, Imran // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/21/2003, p12
Reports on the success of the Celestial Movies cable channel in Malaysia in 2003. Competition faced by the channel; Features of the channel.
- Western Show's Last Roundup. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p1
Relates an announcement from the California Cable Television Association concerning its last annual trade show on December 2 through 5, 2003 in Anaheim, California. Reason why this year's show would be the last; Largest number of attendees attracted by the show; Concerns with the show's...
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.
- Cable Tiptoes to Market. Larson, Megan; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
Focuses on deals involving cable television networks in the United States as of May 2000. Comments from industry executives; Status of the cable market.