- Gut in 2007. Spiller, R. // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1645
The article focuses on the history and developments of the journal "Gut" in Great Britain. The editor expressed his gratitude to his associate editors who have handled the 2105 manuscripts over the previous year. He stated that they aimed to become an international publication with original...
- Backmatter. // Carcinogenesis;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, pNP
The article presents the instructions for manuscript publication in the journal "Carcinogenesis," including the journal's scope and policy and manuscript submission.
- CORRECTION. // Gut;Feb2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p316
Presents a correction to an article published in the January 2005 issue of the journal "Gut."
- Editor's quiz: GI snapshot. // Gut;Mar2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p324
The article presents an answer to a question concerning gastric diverticula in the page 310 of the March 2010 issue of the journal "Gut."
- The adaptive imbalance in base excision-repair enzymes generates microsatellite instability in chronic inflammation. Hofseth, Lorne J.; Khan, Mohammed A.; Ambrose, Mark; Nikolayeva, Olga; Xu-Welliver, Meng; Kartalou, Maria; Hussain, S. Perwez; Roth, Richard B.; Xiaoling Zhou, Leah E.; Mechanic, Irit; Zurer, Varda; Rotter, Leona D.; Samson, Curtis C.; Harris // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Dec2003, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p1887
Chronic infection and associated inflammation are key contributors to human carcinogenesis. Ulcerative colitis (UC) is an oxyradical overload disease and is characterized by free radical stress and colon cancer proneness. Here we examined tissues from noncancerous colons of ulcerative colitis...
- Editorial. Crawford, James M. // Laboratory Investigation (00236837);Jan2007, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p10
The author reflects on the manuscripts published by the "Laboratory Investigation." He states that the published papers have given major insights to the mechanisms of carcinogenesis and autoimmune disease. The author also contends that new animal models of disease have been established and the...
- Highlights from this issue. Emad El-Omar; William Grady; Alexander Gerbes // Gut;Feb2012, Vol. 61 Issue 2, pi
The article offers information regarding the Journal of the British Society of Gastroenteroloy "Gut," lists of editorial board members , aims and scope of the journal, and journal subscription.
- Gut in 2007. Spiller, Robin // Gut;Jan2007, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p1
The article provides information on the developments of the journal "Gut." The periodical is said to be in a continuing popularity among authors and readers. Detailed assessments from associate editors are being presented including the announcement of new members in the editorial staff. Changes...
- CORRECTIONS. // Gut;Aug2004, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p1216
This article presents corrections to some articles, that were previously published in the journal "Gut." In an article, a figure in a table has been incorrectly labeled. In another article, part of the caption to a figure has been printed incorrectly. Corrected figures and sentences have been...