A Few Super Suggestions
- Super Show '96 Dunlop. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p12
Highlights Dunlop products at the Super Show 1996. Where booth is located; Cost of products.
- Equipment avenue. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p39
Highlights products from the Equipment Avenue from the Super Show 1996.
- Super Show '99: The big chill. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 32, p14
Highlights the sporting goods-related event, called Super Show '99, held in Atlanta, Georgia. Activewear makers and retailers' efforts to be cool; Absence of Nike Inc. and Reebok International Ltd.; Decline of attendance figures; Importance of being committed to consumers.
- Makers expect sport-specific to ace show. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/25/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 17, WWDSport p16
Reports on the holding of the 1996 Super Show in Atlanta, Georgia on February 3. Exhibition of activewear, athletic footwear and sporting goods in the event; Projected attendance for the show; Description of some of the products of participating sporting goods companies.
- Focus turns to women's at Super Show. Lee, Georgia; Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 26, p20
Reports on the 1996 sports products trade show called Super Show. Estimated attendance; Sportswear industry's trend towards acquisitions and mergers; Focus on women's divisions or expansion of existing ones; Manufacturers' performance-oriented approach.
- Super Show: Focus on women. Feitelberg, Rosemary; Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/8/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the 1996 Super Show. Focus on the women's market; Number of exhibitors; Attendance; Celebrities and sports stars who attended the show; Performance of women's categories at different companies and stores.
- The Exhibition GAME. Farnham, Alan // Fortune;3/18/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p66
Comments on the February 1996 Super Show, the largest sporting goods show in the world, in Atlanta, Georgia. Brief looks at companies, products and celebrity personalities of note at the event.
- Bad boys of style. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p1
Highlights the Action Sports Retailer Trade Expo in San Diego, California, with emphasis on the booth displayed by the Costa Mesa sunglasses maker Black Flys. Description of the booths displayed; Background information on the company; Information on Black Flys' sales for 1997; Details on the...
- Unique items prevalent at Super Show. // Discount Store News;2/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
Highlights the 1996 Super Show. Products showcased; Inline skate accessories.