Oil, Gas, and Steel at a WATERSHED
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Dec2001, p115
Presents an overview of prices of energy in the U.S. in 2001. Average price of domestic crude oil; Retail price of unleaded regular gasoline; Average price of residual fuel oil.
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul2004, p121
Presents statistics related to energy prices in the U.S. as of July 2004. Crude oil; Motor gasoline; Residential fuel oil; Jet fuel; Distillate fuel oil; Electricity; Natural gas.
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2006, p121
The article focuses on the energy prices in the U.S. The average price of domestic crude oil was $64.40 per barrel in June 2006, 29 percent above the level of June 2005. The national city average retail price of unleaded regular gasoline at all types of stations was $2.99 per gallon in August...
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov2006, p121
Several charts and diagrams related to the energy prices of electricity, crude oil and natural gas in the United States are presented.
- ENERGY PRICES. // Global Energy Market Research: Nigeria;Apr2012, p16
The article focuses on the energy prices of power resources in Nigeria. It mentions the subsidisation of the motor fuel prices and the attempt of the government to remove the costly gasoline and oil products subsidies. It states that the increase in gas prices in the domestic market to support...
- Mark Dampier: Can the Artemis Global Energy fund turn it around? Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/5/2013, p11
The author reflects on the energy sector in Great Britain. He states that global energy demand is on rise and so investors have the reason to be confident about putting money in this sector. Though, the supply is weak, which is building pressure on resources like oil, gas, and coal. The energy...
- ENERGY PRICES. // Global Energy Market Research: Iran;Dec2012, p12
The article focuses on energy prices in Iran as of December 2012. It says that in 2010, the price of diesel was $0.02 per liter and the price of gasoline was $0.10 per liter, in which they were subsidised and stayed far below international levels. It states that the electricity prices stayed...
- ENERGY PRICES. // Global Energy Market Research: Nigeria;Oct2012, p16
The article focuses on the energy prices in Nigeria. It states that fierce pressure were being faced by the government from the population and trade unions on their effort to remove the costly subsidies for gasoline and other oil products. It says that the cost reflective tariffs were enforced...
- Fallout from Fuel-Pump Prices. // Business News New Jersey;03/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p12
Discusses the adverse effects of the increase in gasoline prices on consumers in New Jersey. Forecast on the increase in gasoline prices during summer; Impact of gasoline price hikes on the cost of consumer goods; Effect of gasoline prices on cost of operations for businesses in New Jersey.