Our Past is Our Future
- TEN YEARS AGO AT THE INSTITUTE. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p15
Presents a retrospective of the significant events involving the Institute of Certified Financial Planners in 1986. Research project des
- Simplify your finances. Ostermiller, Marilyn // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May97, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p72
Reports on the recommendation of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners regarding consolidation of similar types of investment to better handle financial burdens.
- ICFP BRIEFS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p10
Presents update on the Institute of Certified Financial Planners (ICFP) as of April 1999. Agreement between the ICFP and the International Association for Financial Planning (IAFP); Highlights of the Wealth Management Symposium II; Technical comments submitted by the ICFP to the United States...
- Planning Merger Dependent On ICFP Vote. Murray, Christian // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/17/99, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p3
Deals with the issue surrounding the merger of the International Association of Financial Planners (IAFP) and the Institute of Certified Finacial Planners (ACFP). Reason for the proposed merger of the IAFP and the ICFP; Information on the voting process for the merger; Fears and apprehension...
- How to get out of debt. // USA Today Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 124 Issue 2603, p3
Outlines the Institute of Certified Financial Planners' suggestion on how Americans can get out of their debts. Includes controlling debt incurring actions; Making a spending plan; Getting a second job.
- ICFP issues financial wake up call. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/1/93, Vol. 97 Issue 44, p7
Highlights topics discussed at the economic summit sponsored by the Institute of Certified Financial Planners. Necessity for consumers to attain financial literacy; Marketing of financial planning services; Perspectives of government officials, academics and professionals; Carelesss saving habits.
- The right answers can save you a bundle. // Nation's Business;Apr96, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p67
Presents a quiz about taxes supplied by the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- You want become a financial planner? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/07/99, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p13B
Offers tips to individuals planning to become a professional financial advisor. Opportunities in the sector, as cited by Business Week Online; Institute of Certified Financial Planners' offering of information about obtaining certification at its Web site.
- A fond farewell. Rojeck, Rich // Financial Planning;Oct98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p238
Illustrates the success of the International Association of Financial Planning. Public awareness projects of the organization; Importance of continuing the goals of the organization; Cooperation with the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.