- Critical management research in Eastern Europe (Book). Parrish, Michael // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p83
Reviews the book "Critical Management Research in Eastern Europe".
- Eastern Europe concern. // Construction Europe;Sep2015, p6
The article reports on the negative forecast on the construction industry in Eastern Europe.
- Cost estimating challenges facing Eastern Europe. Selg, Richard A. // AACE International Transactions;1997, following pINT.0
Focuses on construction industry cost estimating concerns facing Eastern Europe. Closed-market to open-market conditions; Total cost management resolutions; Simulation of internal and external factors.
- Rose-tainted glances. Walsh, Jennie // People Management;3/25/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p65
Reviews the book `Managing Human Resources in Eastern Europe,' by Louisa Vinton.
- Managing East Europe. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;3/7/94, Vol. 243 Issue 5, p66
Features the book `Managing Expatriates in Central and Eastern Europe,' published by Price Waterhouse.
- CIMA in Eastern Europe. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Sep97, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the visits to be conducted by officials of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in Eastern Europe.
- Construction market booms in eastern Europe. // Business America;9/6/93, Vol. 114 Issue 18, p11
Focuses on the construction market in Eastern Europe. Czech Republic; Hungary; Poland; Slovakia; Contact information for construction opportunities.
- East Bloc bureaucrats: The winners and losers. Pilarski, Adam M. // Business Forum;Spring92, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p35
Focuses on the economic situation in Eastern Europe. Objectives of the area's economic system; Comparison between the behavior of managers in the United States and Eastern Europe; Behavior of bureaucrats towards the economy in Eastern Europe.
- Construction Materials Industry Profile: Eastern Europe. // Construction Materials Industry Profile: Eastern Europe;Sep2012, p1
The article presents information regarding the industrial profile of construction materials in Eastern Europe. It mentions that the construction materials market in Eastern Europe has experienced strong growth in 2011 and expected to flourish sharply in 2012. It mentions that sand, gravel, and...
- More and more companies will come back from China to Europe. // European Coatings Journal;2015, Issue 6, p6
An interview with Philippe Combette, general manager at Safic-Alcan, chemical manufacturing firm, is presented. Topics discussed include acquisition of chemical manufacturing firm Michelman Inc.'s corrugated and paper coatings range to expand business in Europe, optimization of construction...