A change at the tiller
- Editorial Board. // Review of Financial Studies;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, pi2
A list is presented of editors of the publication and information on subscriptions, advertising and publishing of the periodical is offered.
- LETTERS. // National Catholic Reporter;3/15/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p22
Presents letters to the editor published in the March 2002 issue of the journal 'National Catholic Reporter.'
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Epstein, William M. // Journal of Social Work Education;Fall2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p587
This special presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "The Scholarly Journal Review Process: A Call for Transparency," published in the Winter 2005 issue of the "Journal of Social Work Education".
- Letters and Corrections. // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/1/89, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p257
Presents letters to the editor published in the August 1989 issue of the journal 'Annals of Internal Medicine.'
- Correspondence. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;12/15/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p1572
Presents letters to the editor published in the December 2002 issue of the journal 'Clinical Infectious Diseases.'
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kondratas, Anna; Berkowitz, Herb B.; McNamara, Joseph S.; Eagles, Thomas; Duignan, Peter; Gann, L.H.; Hines, Willia; Michel, F. Curtis; Rubury, Eric; Jaffe, Lionel; Fowler-White, Miles; Brodie, Juliet M.; Marron, Michael; Bryson, Sandy; Murray, Philip M.; Garland, Nancy T.; Emmott, Mary Anne // Atlantic (02769077);Apr86, Vol. 257 Issue 4, p8
Presents letters to the editor concerning the articles published in the periodical 'The Atlantic.' Use of tax preferences to support anti-government theorizing; Theory of oil formation.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Atlantic (02769077);Apr87, Vol. 259 Issue 4, p6
Presents letters to the editor concerning articles published in the periodical 'The Atlantic.' Denunciation of Fidel Castro; Origin of the word bazuko.
- LETTERS. // Advocate;2/28/75, Issue 158, p30
Presents letters to the editor regarding the change in the format of the periodical 'Advocate.' Positive response from letter senders; Negative response from letter senders.
- Journal of Design History Appointments to Editorial Board. // Journal of Design History;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p297
The article discusses the qualifications necessary to apply for positions on the journal's editorial board and the responsibilities of board members.