- Broadening Our Reach. // Yes!;Fall2004, Issue 31, p61
Cites news items related to activities sponsored by the periodical "Yes!" as of Fall 2004. Participation of educational organizations to the periodical's Education Program which offers teacher-training workshops; Nomination of the periodical for Utne's 2003 Independent Press Award for Political...
- And the winners are.... McNickel, David // AdMedia;Jul2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p19
Focuses on the 2003 Qantas Media Awards. Selection of 'Player' as the best news-stand magazine award; Winner of the best magazine cover award; Winner of the best daily and weekly newspaper award.
- ANE honored for coverage of new, future EU. // Automotive News Europe;4/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the award received by the periodical "Automotive News Europe" at the fourth annual MediaBest awards held in Bucharest, Romania in 2005. Basis of the selection of the periodical for the award; Other awardees at the event.
- The Principled Foundation of Success. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article reflects on the success of the Journal of Financial Planning based on its firm principles. The many individuals and organizations in the financial planning profession are following some of the same fundamental laws that result in ethical, beneficial service to the public. As an...
- The Journal's Journey. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p46
The article focuses progress of the Journal of Financial Planning. In 1979, a 64-page publication called the Journal of Institute of Certified Financial Planners (ICFP) made its debut that October. Its mission was pretty straightforward, that is to inform its readers of innovative and...
- 'My Final Exam': Brave New World of the Future? // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p14
This section deals with the My Final Exam winning entry in the Journal of Financial Planning's Call for Papers. The National Association of Securities Dealers treated registered representatives like a cross between children and used-car salesmen, the average American financial planning consumer...
- Media glitz. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Presents the highlights of the annual Communications Agencies Association of New Zealand Media Awards held at a function in Auckland on April 6, 2005. Goal of the event; Total number of awards presented at the event; Winners of the gold trophies.
- NAB announces AIM Award winners. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May/Jun2005, p6
Reports on the winners of the 2005 Awards for Innovation in Media announced by the National Association of Broadcasters. Winners in the content creation category; Recipients of the award in the content management category; Awardees in the content delivery category.
- Community dynamos serve it up. Sachet, Donna // Bay Area Reporter;3/24/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p44
Previews the GLAAD Media Awards Table Captain Party at Alexandra's Palace in California. Theme of the event; Programs and activities; Participants and guests.