- Website of the Month: Tax Resources on the Web. Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p70
Reviews the Web site Tax Resources on the Web.
- Internet Highway Report... // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p27
This section list Web sites that can be used by financial planners as source of financial information.
- Web Directory. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
This section presents a directory of Web sites concerning financial planning.
- Where It All Comes Together. // Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
This article cites several services offered at www.Financial-Planning.com, the Web site of the publication "Financial Planning." Up-to-date news bites, weekly newsletters and no-cost continuing education credits are some of the features. A positive comment on the Web site was received from a...
- Website of the Month: Worldwide-tax.com. Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p70
The article reviews the web site Worldwide-tax.com.
- The best sites for www.taxhelp. D.G. // Money;Jan1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p81
Reports that the commercial on-line services have offered advice on taxes. Competition from Internet's World Wide Web; Three sites worth visiting.
- PC Week on the Internet. // PC Week;6/26/95, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p121
Reports on features offered by PC Week Online's World-Wide Web site. News stories; Charlie Cooper's Coop's Corner column; PC Week Inside discussion forum; Report on firewall security and maintaining home pages.
- Web developers explain RFP process. Shaw, Russell // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;May99, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p39
Reports on the request for proposal process of Web site developers. Contents of the request for proposals; Cost of developing a Web site.
- Beyond Low Bidding. Zelinski, Peter // Modern Machine Shop;May2005, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p102
Reviews the Web site MfgQuote of Wiscon Products Inc.