Products & Services Directory: FPA Institutional Members
- Survey: Savings Up, Debt Down. Ackerman, Ruthie // American Banker;2/8/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 20, p5
The article discusses a 2010 report from First Command Financial Services Inc. which suggests that U.S. consumers increased their savings and reduced their debt in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Military Families Seek Honesty and Trust in Planners; Less Concerned about Price. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses results of a survey conducted by First Command Financial Services Inc. that found middle-class military families in the U.S. value honesty and trustworthiness most in a financial planner.
- Study links finances, emotions. Wimmer, Leslie // Fort Worth Business Press;4/28/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p4
The article announces the results of a study conducted by First Command Financial Services on the initiative that tracked the financial behaviors of middle and high income Americans. A link between behavior and future outlook was established. The study also concluded that saving money increases...
- First Command Financial Services. // Army Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p72
The article features First Command Financial Services Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas. It says that First Command is a financial service firm which continues its mission to serve America's military families by delivering financial plans that help clients in making wealth and pursuing their financial...
- Survey: Consumers Believe Recession Will Continue. // CardLine;12/25/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 52, p12
The article presents the results of a survey by First Command Financial Services Inc. which explores the beliefs of the consumers regarding the economic downturn. An online survey by the company reveals that a third of the consumers believe that the U.S. economy will continue to fall further...
- List: Top Tarrant County Investment Firms. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/6/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p18
A list of the top investment firms in Tarrant County, Texas is presented, including Edward Jones, Merrill Lynch & Co. and First Command Financial Services.
- Financial Planners Inoculate Military Families Against Anxiety And Stress, First Command Reports. // Insurance Broadcasting;5/24/2013, p1
The article discusses findings of the survey as per which military families who work with financial planners experience less physical or mental health problems as compared those who work without planners. Various issues discussed include muscle tension, increase in stress and unhealthy diet....
- Tim Marling, 38. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;5/19/2014 Supplement, p32
The article discusses the occupational achievement of Tim Marling who is working as corporate officer and operational analytics for First Command Financial Services Inc., and nominated for the "40 Under 40" recognition to the periodical. It informs that Marling has around 20 years of experience...
- First Command Reports on Early Federal Retirement Options. // Insurance Broadcasting;9/8/2014, p1
The article discusses the "Understanding the Ins and Outs of an Early Federal Retirement" article published in the Fall 2014 issue of online magazine Journey. It mentions that First Command Financial Services Inc. provides an overview of early retirements and buyouts options in the story. It...