Products & Services Directory: FPA Institutional Members
- ON THE ROAD. // Financial Planning;Jun2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p20
A calendar of events for the financial industry in the U.S. from June to July 2010 is presented which includes the NorCal Conference to be held by the Financial Planning Association, the Women Business Leaders Forum to be held by the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, and...
- FPA's Barry Is Optimistic. Green, James J. // Investment Advisor;Nov2009, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p32
The article reports on the positive outlook of Dan Barry, director of government relations at Financial Planning Association concerning the financial reform. He mentioned that they always deal with the same issues with Dunane Thompson, FPA veteran lobbyist, thus he is comfortable. Furthermore,...
- CALENDAR. // Financial-planning.com;10/ 1/2013, p22
A calendar of events related to the financial services industry in the U.S. from October to November 2013 is presented which includes the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) conference, Financial Planning Association (FPA) conference, and Women Advisors Forum.
- GROUP THINK. // Investment Advisor;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p27
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services organizations in the U.S. Charles Moran has been elected as the new chairman of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standard. The Financial Planning Association (FPA) will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the profession....
- Advisers and Compliance Officers Struggle to Find Common Ground. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on the differences between financial advisers and compliance officers in the U.S. Nancy Johnson-Jones, a compliance consultant, urges financial advisers to appreciate the important role played by compliance officers, which is to protect everybody's interests. The author...
- GROUP THINK. // Investment Advisor;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry in the U.S. in 2009. The Financial Planning Association (FPA) has announced that Martin Kurtz was elected as its president. The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) has added Ellen McCarthy and...
- Getting Past the Past. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p30
The article looks at the criticisms of Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards in the U.S. It emphasizes that the advocacy of Financial Planning Coalition and Financial Planning Association is greatly needed by financial planning, financial planners, and planning clients. It is critical...
- FINANCE LEDGER. Golden, John; Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/2/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry in 2012 in the U.S. including expansion of BankUnited Inc., acquisition of 60 RBS Citizens NA branches in New York by People's United Financial Inc. and merger between IntegraMed America Inc. and Sagard Capital Partners LP.
- Four big trends emerge from the lost decade for stocks. Viskanta, Tadas // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p21A
The article focuses on the trends in the financial services industry in the U.S. from 2000 to 2012.