HPAC Info-dex: Trade Names
- Brand newsline. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Presents various news information on brands of products being offered by companies. Introduction of tea-flavored ultra-frais yogurt by Bio; Mayonnaise and ketchup in a tube by Astra Calve; Cooperative agreement of Quelle with Cecile; Introduction of the men's fashion line of Jill Sander; Plans...
- Retailers realize the power of branding. Robbins, Robert E. // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p18
Reports that retailers have discovered the secret of developing and building brands. Necessary elements of a brand; Major branding options available to retailers for store branding strategies.
- Name dropping. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p18
Reports that officials at CBS/Group W/Maxam is searching for a suitable name for the company. Reason for the syndication.
- Trade names directory. // Machine Design;Dec96, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p282
No abstract available.
- What's in a name? Karp, Jonathan A. // Outlook;Summer97, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the selection of business entities in order for the business to operate while ensuring maximum protection of its assets. Considerations in entity selection; Issues in selecting entities; Guidelines describing when each of the entities might be appropriate. INSET: How should you set...
- The 7 secrets of great business names. Gallagher, Bill // PHC Profit Report;10/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p6
Offers advice in selecting business names. Name as a reflection of market niche and company identity.
- What's in a name. // Supervisory Management;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p2
Discusses the importance of a project's name.
- La Glacerie relaunches as Vivid Foods brand. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the alteration of the business name of La Glacerie into Vivid Foods in Great Britain. Penetration of the firm in the branded goods sector; Management of consumer and trade communications; Launch of marketing campaigns.
- TRADE NAMES. // Environmental Design & Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p70
The article lists the trade names of several companies in the U.S.
- A corporation by any other name...? Kohli, Chiranjeev; Hemnes, Thomas M. // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on a company's name. Effectiveness of a corporate name; Social issues; Considerations in name changes; Customer issues; Dropping of product names.