- Gilded Yarns. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Fall2014, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p10
The article previews several yarns for crocheting, including those from Cristallo, Grace + Style and Kidsilk Haze Eclipse.
- Crochet Delights. // Interweave Crochet;Special Issue 2012, Vol. 6, p8
The article evaluates several crochet items including yarn bowls from Blue Room Pottery, pewter brooches from Perl Grey, and hooks from Lantern Moon.
- BUYERâ€™S GUIDE. // Crochet!;Apr2016, p114
No abstract available.
- Standard Yarn Weight System. // Crochet World;Apr2016, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p62
A chart is presented that shows the standard yarn weight system and mentions yarn categories, gauge ranges and recommended hook sizes.
- Sole Comforts. // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p8
The article offers brief information on several products including Solemate lace yarn from Lornas Laces, Darning Egg from Magpie Woodworks USA, and Sock Blockers from Seven Yaks.
- Peter Pan DK. DAUGHERTY, JACKIE // Crochet!;Winter2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p9
The article describes the Peter Pan DK yarn ideal for crocheting newborn clothes and accessories like sweaters, booties, and blankets.
- Spree Circle & Square Shawl. MOYER, DIANE K. // Crochet!;Spring2016, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p68
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a spree circle and square shawl.
- Birthday Things. // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
The article previews several crocheting products including the cake zipper pouch from Blue Q, handmade polymer clay cake buttons from HeartStitchDesigns, and Keppi Sparkle yarn from Lion Brand Yarns.
- Icing on the Cake. Smith, Marcy; Bincer, Dana // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
The article reviews several crocheting yarns including Lorna's Laces from Sportmate, ModeKnit Yarn from ModeSock, and Classic Elite Yarns from Liberty Wool.