- Sole Comforts. // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p8
The article offers brief information on several products including Solemate lace yarn from Lornas Laces, Darning Egg from Magpie Woodworks USA, and Sock Blockers from Seven Yaks.
- Undy Yarncrafts. // Machine Knitting Monthly;Oct2011, Issue 165, p11
The article offers information on a range of materials for machine and hand knitting, crocheting, and weaving, found at Undy Yarncrafts store at Taurus Craft Center in Lydney, England.
- THE ULTIMATE IN FIBER PROTECTION. // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the Fibersphere, a yarn protective ball for knitting and crocheting.
- Buy me! // Machine Knitting Monthly;Apr2014, Issue 195, p7
The article offers information on knitting products available through the Knitting & Crochet Guild's Collection.
- Kids getting crafty. // Drug Store News;4/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p43
Reports that some drugstores in the United States are seeing an increase in sales of knitting and crocheting supplies for children. Trend among children of creating personalized items; Merchandising offerings of drugstores in response to teenagers' interest in home decorating and scrapbooking.
- Catalog corner. // Workbasket;Feb/Mar95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p69
Presents equipment and supplies for crocheting, knitting and sewing. Includes canvas, scrubbers and wind twirls.
- Tools & Equipment. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article features various knitting tools including knitting needles, stitch holders and crochet hooks.
- Kansas City: More to offer than fountains and barbecue. Boggs, Jacey // Spin-Off;Winter2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates several yarn shops in Kansas City, Missouri which include The Studio Knitting and Needlepoint, Yarn Shop and More, and The Harveyville Project.
- Ways with COLOR. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Fall2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on several variegated yarns for crocheting including Bernat Mosaic, Lorna's Laces Shepherd and Misti Alpaca Baby Me Boo.