- around campus. // Community College Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p29
The article focuses on campus activities including the Wetlands Trail Clean-Up program at Lone Star College-Tomball in Texas undertaken by Phi Theta Kappa and the Eco Club, the on-campus, student-run Books and Beans ice cream and coffee bar set up by Business Department Lead Instructor Gregg...
- Public Notice. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);8/14/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article announces the career and technology education programs in Agriculture, Family and Consumers Sciences, and Computer and Business Education offered by Rule Independent School District in Rule, Texas.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. offers gifted education program. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the educational program conducted by the Haskell Consolidated Independent School District in Texas.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. offers gifted education program. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the initiation of an educational program by Haskell C.I.S.D in Texas for students with above average potential in academic and creative-productive thinking skills areas in grades K-12.
- Green learning and energy technology training information session at SUNY Sullivan. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p14
The article offers information on the State University of New York (SUNY) at Sullivan County's "Green Learning and Technology Training Opportunities Information Session" on September 8, 2010 sponsored by the college's office of Workforce Development.
- Leap Day programme conducted with kindergartens of HLC (Headstart Learning Centre) International School, Chennai. Gala, Mittal // ZOOs' Print;Mar2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p15
The article offers information on the Lead Day amphibian awareness programme of the Headstart Learning Center (HLC) International School in Chennai, India on February 29, 2012.
- 'Waxahachie 101' searching for 2012 participants. // Ellis County Press;11/17/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p10
The article reports that the city of Waxahachie, Texas invites participants for the "Waxahachie 101" educational program focused on promoting a better understanding of local city government.
- 2009 UNION MEMBER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. // AEU SA Branch Journal;May2009, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p21
The article presents the Australian Education Union (AEU) member development program in South Australia in 2009, including the Women's Contact Officers Course, Conflict Resolution through Mediation, and Potential Branch Council Delegates Course.
- New GED program begun. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/13/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p7A
The article reports on the new general education development (GED) program started by Literacy Highland Lakes volunteers at the Ellen Halbert Unit in Burnet, Texas.
- Stewards Ground School. // Sports Car;Jun2011, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information on the Club Racing Stewards Program which held an inaugural Ground School in Chantilly, Virginia on April 2-3, 2011.