- Craft industry grows with age. // Discount Store News;6/8/98, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the growth of the craft industry in the United States with the proliferation of the baby boomer population in the country. Active involvement of older women in crafts; Active participation of younger women in craft projects; Projects that catch the interest of women crafters.
- BUYER'S GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p79
A directory for the yarn and crafts industry is presented.
- NEWS. // Ornament;Autumn2000, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p19
Presents news items concerning the ornaments industry, as of September 2000. Details of the 2000 Washington Crafts Show; Classes and workshops; Fairs, markets, and shows; Museum exhibitions.
- CRAFT directory. // Quilter's World;Feb2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, Special section p1
A directory for craft material suppliers is presented.
- Marketplace. // American Craft;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p14
Presents information on several events in the handicraft industry in 2004. Launch of a retail fair of contemporary works show by the British Crafts Council at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England; Inauguration of the Palm Beach Craft Show at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in...
- events calendar. // Fired Arts & Crafts;Apr2012, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p46
A calendar of events for the U.S. fired arts and crafts industry, is presented including the Fresno State Vintage Days, Old Town Art & Craft Show and Doc Holliday Molds Certification Seminar.
- COMING EVENTS. // Model Retailer;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p19
A calendar of events for the craft and hobby industry in the U.S., from October to November 2007, is presented which includes the Great Midwest Train Show in Illinois, on October 14, the Annual Christmas Crafts Festival in Massachusetts, from November 2 to 4, and the Greenberg's Train & Toy Show...
- Handicrafts export target pegged at Rs 7,784 cr. // Colourage;Apr2001, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p103
Reports on the targeted handicrafts export of India for the year 2001-2002.
- Crafting is key to Ky. business. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov94, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the marketing of Kentucky crafts as a part of the Kentucky Strategic Plan for Economic Development for 1994. Role of the Kentucky Craft Marketing Program; Senator Wendell Ford's announcement of a grant from the Appalachian Regional Commission; Date and venue of the 1995 Kentucky Craft...