- Making the cut: Fewer but stronger programs. // Automotive Marketing;Mar1994, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p24
Discusses the importance of joining distribution programs for warehouse distributors. General consensus on the type of distribution program which will survive to the next century; Reasons for WDs reluctance to join distribution programs; Motivations for joining programs; Characteristics of...
- Consolidation scenarios for wholesale distribution. Fein, Adam // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p42
Reports that distribution industries are rapidly consolidating, drastically altering the fortunes of individual companies and leading to more concentrated industry structures. Two key driving forces that can summarize the four generic patterns of industry evolution; Definition of...
- How to make the right marriage. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul95, p48
Presents advice to wholesalers on how to balance their relationships with manufacturers on one hand as well as merchants and ironmongers on the other. Reaction to being cut in the distribution chain; Consequences of the manufacturers' policy of opening new accounts at full discount; Avoiding...
- Direct clearers, primary distributors and jobbers. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS129
Lists direct clearers, primary distributors and jobbers in Canada.
- Direct clearers, primary distribution and jobbers. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS113
Explains what are direct clearers, jobbers, and primary distributors.
- BUSINESS MACHINE SUPPLIERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2008 Supplement, Vol. 54 Issue 68, p60
The article lists the business machine suppliers in New York including Staples Inc., Carr Business Systems Inc., Ricoh Business Systems Inc.
- Where to buy section. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/1/96, Vol. 197 Issue 1, p426
Presents a listing of wholesalers of air conditioning, control/component, heating, plumbing, refrigeration and ventilation and sheet metal supplies.
- Party On at IBIE. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 96, p4
The article discusses the issues and challenges which wholesale bakers face every day in the U.S.
- Puerto Rico's largest consumer products distributors. // Caribbean Business;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p56
Lists the largest consumer products distributors ranked according to gross sales for 1994 operations in Puerto Rico. Number of full-time employees; Year established; Principal products; Major brands; Top executives/titles.
- Major packaging component distributors in Puerto Rico. // Caribbean Business;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p91
Lists major packaging component distributors in Puerto Rico, ranked according to 1994 gross sales. Number of full-time employees; Year established; Major products; Top executives/titles.