- PACCAR automotive turns a profit on fewer sales. // Automotive Marketing;May94, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the profit gained by PACCAR Inc. with losses from sales. Offset of the overall decline in sales due to the closing of unprofitable stores.
- Paccar reports earnings. // Automotive News;2/1/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5484, p45
Reports on Paccar Inc.'s 1992 net income of $65.2 million on sales of $2.6 billion. Sharp rebound in the heavy-truck market; 1991 net income of $55.2 million and sales of $2.2 billion.
- Paccar buys partner's stake. Ramirez, Charles E. // Automotive News;9/18/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5623, p20
Reports that Paccar Inc. has gained full control of its Mexican truckmaking operation after buying its partner's 45 percent stake.
- PACCAR Parts Adds Eco-Friendly Expansion at Northeastern Distribution Center. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/10/2013, p1
A review is offered for the newly expanded Northeastern Parts Distribution Center of the PACCAR Parts, supplier of trucks parts, located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Peterbilt shows 12.9-liter PACCAR engine. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p108
The article evaluates the new PACCAR engine products from PACCAR Inc. including the PACCAR 12.9 Liter engine, the PACCAR PX-6 engine and PACCAR 9.2 Liter engine.
- Kenworth displays 12.9-Liter PACCAR Engine in a 1800. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p109
The article evaluates the new PACCAR 12.9 Liter engine from PACCAR Inc.
- A view from the top. // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p50
Reports on the performance of Paccar Inc. under departing Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Charles Pigott. Reputation of Paccar's major truck lines; Pigott's long-term goals for the company; Financial performance of the company; Pigott's management style; Prime customers of the company. ...
- What's Dutch, French, and English... Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p112
Focuses on plans to import a Class 5-6 truck for distribution-type service by the PACCAR company, a parent company of Kenworth and Peterbilt. Reference to the Class 5-6 truck model resulting from Doorne's Auto Factory (DAF) and Renault V.I. cooperative effort; Assembly of the vehicles expected...
- Dutch treats. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p72
Announces the presentation of the 2002 International Truck of the Year award to the DAF LF Series from Paccar Corp. Criteria for winning the award; Features of the trucks.