- Industrial production in 1996. // Problems of Economic Transition;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p40
Presents the statistical data of industrial production in Russia as of the fiscal year 1996. Tabular enumeration of outputs of Russian industries; Discussion on the volume of industrial production; Growth in industrial production.
- The dynamics and structure of production. Kol'tsov, A.; Bykova, M. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p61
Studies the industrial production of Russia. Formation of a base for a market economy with the state's reforms; Domination of the economy by the nonstate sector; Rate of industrial production between 1995 and 1996; Two multidirectional factor influencing industrial dynamics; Reasons for the...
- Industrial production and use of 1,3-butadiene Morrow, N. L. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Jun1990, Vol. 86, p7
No abstract available.
- Regional review: Malaysia. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p14
Focuses on the industrial developments in Malaysia. Joint venture between Telekom Malaysia and Japan's NT&T to provide engineering works and services for buildings; Industrial output growth figures for April, 1997 compared with the previous year's figures.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p47
The article offers information on the key industrial sectors in Argentina including pharmaceuticals and oil and gas.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p53
The article focuses on the performance of key sectors in the economy of Argentina, including construction and food & drink.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p39
The article presents the forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. for the automobile trade, tourism, travel, and hospitality industries in Vietnam over the forecast period 2007.
- Point-Potential Oklahoma industrial targets. Gorin, Dan R. // Economic Development Review;Spring91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on Oklahoma's targeting of industries most likely compatible to its locational attributes. Problems encountered; Diversity of state economy; Economic development best done at local levels; Proprietary process used by economic development consultants; Oklahoma's objectives;...
- Industrial Developers Association of Canada study of the... McDonald, Bruce A. // Economic Development Review;Summer91, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p57
Reports on the results of a study conducted by Industrial Developers Association of Canada. Categories economic development practitioners fall under highlighted.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;May91, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p297
Reports on industrial production and capacity utilization released for publication on March 15. Industrial production fell in February; Capacity utilization fell; Market groups; Output of materials; Industry groups; Utilization in manufacturing.