TRAILER/BODY BUILDERS BUYER'S GUIDE 2006
- Redneck Trailer Supplies opens GA branch. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the grand opening of Redneck Trailer Supplies' branch in Byron, Georgia. It states that the company's newest branch is at 308 James E Williams Drive. It mentions the company started in 1979 as a manufacturer building gooseneck trailers which were painted red. It notes that...
- APSCO wins employee safety award again. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p5
The article announces that Air Power Systems Company (APSCO) has received the US Department of Labor's Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) award.
- Jacobson Trailer sells parts division, making room for expansion. Fujimoto // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/06/99, Issue 322508, p3
Reports that Fowler, California-based Jacobsen Trailer Inc. has sold the assets of its trailer parts business to trailer parts distributor Redneck Trailer Supplies. Reason of Jacobsen for selling its parts division; Benefits of the sale for the two companies; Jacobsen's expansion plans for its...
- APSCO establishes Winter-Fab division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that cylinders, valves and control systems manufacturer Air Power Systems Company (APSCO Inc.) announced its new Tulsa, Oklahoma division, Winter Fabrication (Winter-FAb) that provides turn-key precision metal fabrication services for oilfields, pipelines and mobile equipment.
- APSCO lauded for safety. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that U.S. Labor Commissioner Mark Costelo presented the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) commendation to Air Power Systems Co. Inc. (APSCO), a manufacturer of pneumatic, cylinder, valves and control systems.
- FUELLING AROUND. Morley, Dave; Mueller, Helmut // Motor;Dec2001, p56
Provides information on the Unichip gadget made for fuel-injection engines made by Air Power Systems in Australia. Advantages of using the chip in computer-controlled engines; Details on the fuel consumptions upon using Unichip; Compatibility with an onboard computer.
- 3M tale of the tape. // Chemical Week;11/22/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s plan to spin off its imaging and data storage business to shareholders.
- 3M stencils in $50,000 savings for case tape shippers. // Packaging Digest;Jan95, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p64
Reports on the use of stenciling as an economical printing alternative at 3M's Greenville, South Carolina packaging facility. Semi-automation and computer-generation of the process; Savings projection; Use of Domino Amjet's Domino PackTrack PT3000 digital carton printing system; Graphics...
- 3M Is 100, Including 30 Years of Respiratory Protection. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Oct2002, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the centenary celebrations of the establishment of Saint Paul, Minnesota-based Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Co. in the year 2002. Development of a government-certified respirator by the company in 1972; Other technological innovations made by the company.