- CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM. // ISNA Bulletin;Aug-Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
Presents a list of approved providers of continuing education in nursing in Indiana as of September 2005. Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare System; Clarian Health Partners Inc.; Parkview Health System; Purdue University Continuing Nursing Education.
- Save the Date. // Florida Nurse;Dec2013, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p3
A calendar of events related to the Florida Nurses Association (FNA) in 2014 in Florida is presented which include the Northwest Region Legislative Workshop in January/February, FNA Lobby Days from March 25-26, and the FNA North Central Region Conference on April 12.
- Continuing Nursing Education Listings. // New Mexico Nurse;Jan-Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p19
The article lists information related to continuing nursing education courses available in New Mexico as of January 2007. The information include date of availability, location of the institute, title of the course, number of continuing education units, name of the sponsor and name of the...
- Looking Back on 25 years of Continuing Education. DeSilets, Lynore D.; Pinkerton, Sue Ellen // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p12
Narrates the author's insights regarding continuing nursing education in the U.S. in the last 25 years. Snapshot of the continuing education environment; Changes in nursing practice; Shortage of nursing faculty; Efforts of universities to provide continuing education preparation for the...
- CNE Activities Approved. // ISNA Bulletin;May-Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information about continuing education programs and activities that have been accredited by the Indiana State Nurses Association including the workshops "Breast Cancer: Oncology Nursing Perspectives" and "Safeguard Their Tomorrows--A resource to help prevent infant abductions"...
- Recommendations for Improving Health Care Through Lifelong Learning. DeSilets, Lynore D.; Dickerson, Pamela S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p100
This column offers reflections on potential operational implications for continuing nursing education providers based on the summary report of the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation included in this issue.
- Responsive BScN Programming at Nipissing University: The Continuing Education of Ontario Nurses. Fitzgerald, Scott; Beattie, Beverley; Carter, Lorraine; Caswell, Wenda // Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education;Spring2014, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario, is currently the only postsecondary institution in that province to offer a part-time Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BScN) program for Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) through a blended learning model. This program represents a "bridge" from...
- New Conference Model Will Better Meet Member Needs. Brown, Carlton // ONS Connect;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p22
In this article, the author discusses the changes brought in the national conferences of the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) in response to member feedback and changes in the professional education environment.
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p87
No abstract available.