Internet Issues at Work
- TRADE & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS. // National Journal;8/5/2007 Capital Source, Vol. 39, p74
A directory of trade and professional associations based in Washington, D.C. as of August 2007 is presented.
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Fall95, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p253
A directory of the members of the Stained Glass Association of America (SGAA) is presented.
- Volunteer Leadership Directory. // American String Teacher;Feb2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p68
A directory for state chapter presidents of the American String Teachers Association (ASTA) in the U.S is presented.
- legal directory. // Employers Law;Oct2005, p24
This article presents a directory of law firms that dealt with employment cases in Great Britain including Kirkpatrick and Lockhart Nicholdon Graham LLP and Addleshaw Goddard.
- Pro bono directory of environmental justice lawyers now available. // Human Rights;Spring97, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the release of the publication, Directory of Pro Bono Legal Service Providers for Environmental Justice, by the American Bar Association in 1997. For the first time, one resource provides information on more than 180 legal service providers in 38 states, the District of...
- NACA National, Regional Leaders. // Campus Activities Programming;Apr2005, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p28
Presents a directory of national and regional directors of the National Association of Campus Activities in the U.S. from 2004 to 2005.
- Bead Societies. // Bead&Button;Aug2006, Issue 74, p161
Presents a directory of bead societies in the U.S. Bead Society of Greater Chicago; Dallas Bead Society; Nebraska Bead Society.
- EDUCATION GUIDE 2012. // Mix;Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p52
A directory for music institutes in the U.S. is presented.
- Contacts. // AATCC Review;Jul2005, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p40
This section presents a directory of American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists contact persons as of July 2005.