Locating A Product
- 50 Industry Changes That I Expect To See In My Lifetime. Wheeler, Jim // Supply House Times;Apr2008, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p182
The author cites some changes he wants to see within the plumbing industry in the U.S. by the year 2023. The author likes to see the expansion in the use of micro-channel heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) coils. In addition, the author hopes that there will be...
- News. // Supply House Times;May2005, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the ranking of the construction companies. Pacific Plumbing Supply Co. LLC has 100 employees and operates 15 locations. It serves Washington, Oregon, Hawaii and Alaska. Its sales breakdown is 90% plumbing and 10% hydronic heating. Based on the company's sales, it would...
- Viconics Electronics Inc. // Engineered Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, Supplement p5
Features heating, ventilation and air conditioning company Viconics Electronics Inc. Company history; Products and services provided; Ownership.
- Tech Challenge. // IE3;Mar2012, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
A quiz related to the technical problems of an air-conditioning system is presented.
- Mixed-mode ventilation: Hvac meets Mother Nature. Brager, Gail S.; Ring, Erik; Powell, Kevin // Engineered Systems;May2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p60
Describes mixed-mode air conditioning, a hybrid approach to air conditioning that combines natural ventilation with mechanical ventilation and cooling. Mixed-mode design; Advantages of mixed-mode buildings over sealed-air conditioned buildings; Barriers to implementation. INSET: Interesting...
- The Air Feels Sick in Here. Anesi, Jen // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/21/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p22
The article presents the author's views on the importance of healthy ventilation system in buildings.
- Q&A Central Air Conditioning. // New Life Journal: Carolina Edition;Aug2008, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p50
The article provides an answer to a question of how to make central air conditioning a healthy and efficient option.
- Danfoss gives industry outlook at AHR Expo. // Snips;Apr2012, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the outlook and policy trends for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry in 2012 that were given by Danfoss seniors leaders during the International Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) in Chicago, Illinois on January 24.
- Back to Basics. McKew, Howard J. // Engineered Systems;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p18
Discusses basic information on the tenant space heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system a VAV terminal and a two-pipe fancoil unit.