Mark Your Calendars
- Attendees Take In Sights and Sounds of ISC/Las Vegas. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the International Security Conference (ISC) Expo held in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 1999. Major activities; Exhibitors who took part in the conference; Security industry personalities who participated in the event.
- Securing New Ground. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the 10th annual "Securing New Ground" conference on November 16-17, 2005 at New York City's Roosevelt Hotel. Theme of the conference; Keynote speaker; Topics for discussion; Registration fee.
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p57
Presents a listing of events and happenings related to the security systems industry scheduled from March 10 to November 17, 2005. PSA Conference and Systems Integration Expo from March 10-12; Northeast Security & Systems Contractors Expo on June 9; ISC East Expo from August 24-26.
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p49
Presents a calendar of meetings and conferences concerning security systems and management. Cargo Security Conference; American Society for Industrial Security International Conference and Business Exposition; Americas Security Expo 2005; Security Canada International Conference.
- Eat, Drink and Be Smarter hellip;.. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p10
The article offers information about Security Week and the Security 500 Conference to be held on November 1, 2011 at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City.
- Rewarding the very best in the industry. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Nov/Dec2011, p14
The article offers information on Security Consultant (SC) Awards Europe in honour of professionals working to secure enterprises and vendors that deliver security technologies. It cites the process that information security professionals undergo through including a panel of industry judges that...
- TOUGH STUFF. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p20
The article presents a discussion among security practitioners concerning the security industry in the U.S. Bill Anderson of Ryder Systems Inc. said that corporate security must find ways to improve its performance and control expenses. Jack Dowling of JD Security Consultants LLC added that...
- TRADE Show NEWS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the trade shows of security systems industry in the U.S. on March to April 2004. Selection of Bernard Kerik as keynote speaker on ISC West's opening day Industry Summit sponsored by the California Alarm Association; Citation of Electronic House Exposition as the fastest growing...
- Conference Secures New (and 'Old') Ground. Kessler, Jeff // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p18
Information about several major issues discussed during the 13th annual Securing New Ground conference held in New York in November 2008 is presented. Topics included the economy, the private and public market values in the security monitoring section and the new strategies in the critical...