- Announcement. // Intensive Care Medicine;Nov2007, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p2041
The article offers information on the "Asian Intensive Care: problems and solutions" conference to be held in Hong Kong, China on November 28-30, 2007 and the 28th International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine to be held in Brussels, Belgium on March 18-21, 2008.
- Platform Presentations Sponsored by the Acute Care Section at CSM 2009. // Acute Care Perspectives;Fall2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p13
The article offers information on the platform presentations sponsored by the Acute Care Section to be discussed at the CSM 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 9 to 12, 2009.
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p94
A calendar of seminars and conferences related to critical care nursing throughout the U.S in 2009 is presented, including the Certification in Legal Nurse Consulting in Orlando, Florida, the 35th Annual Midwest Conference in Lincolnshire, Illinois, and the 19th Annual National Nurse Management...
- ATLANTIC CANADA. Aquino-Russell, Catherine // Illuminations;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
Information about meetings of the International Consortium of Parse Scholars (ICPS) Atlantic Canada Chapter is presented concerning data collection for a funded research project on the lived experiences of critical care nurses and plans to attend to ICPS International conference in November 2010.
- CQI in the Acute Care Setting: An Opportunity to Influence Acute Care Practice. Williams, Helen F.; Fallone, Sue // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p515
The article discusses the highlights of a networking session held by the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA) Acute Care Special Interest Group (SIG) at the ANNA National Symposium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in April 2008. The session focused on the discussion of continuous quality...
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p91
No abstract available.
- Conferences. // Nursing Management - UK;May2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p36
The article presents a calendar of events related to nursing and health care in Great Britain in 2006. The Florence Nightingale Seminars will be held on June 15 in London, England. The event titled Supporting Midwives to Support Women will be held on June 15 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The RCN...
- editorial. Close, Ann // Nursing Management - UK;Nov2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p3
The article reflects on the significance of attending the annual convention of chief nursing officers to be held in England in November 2006. She suggests several topics to be discussed related to the conference theme "Valuing Health, Valuing Care, Inspiring Confidence." Nurse directors are...
- Global Connections and Sharing: Durban Congress, 2013. Kleinpell, Ruth // CONNECT: The World of Critical Care Nursing;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p39
No abstract available.