- Fire Report. Adams, Roy // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/3/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 40, p6
The article discusses the fire alarm reported to the Fire Department of Grand Saline, Texas on September 25, 2013.
- Fire Report. Adams, Roy // Grand Saline Sun (TX);2/27/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p4
The article presents the fire report of the Fire and Rescue Team in Grand Saline, Texas for February 2014 that details the calls it responded.
- Fire call. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/9/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 239, pA3
The article reports that an alarm activation at 290 Hosley Avenue has been responded by the Tupper Lake Volunteer Fire Department in Tupper Lake, New York.
- Fire calls. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/1/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 103, pA3
The article offers several information relates to fire responses in New York in 2010 including the response of the Tupper Lake Volunteer Fire Department to a wildland fire at 30 Lake Simond Road, the response of the department to an alarm activation at the civic center and the response of the...
- HOLDING AN OPEN HOUSE IN YOUR COMMUNITY. Boyd, Jeff // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p53
The article offers the author's insights regarding the open house or a school event held by Coleraine fire department in Minnesota in conjunction with National Fire Prevention week in 2008, regarding the importance of fire prevention, wherein they conducted the event with small budget.
- Fire Prevention poster contest set. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/3/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p1
The article previews the annual Fire Prevention and Open House that will be hosted by the Clarendon Volunteer Fire Department and Clarendon Firebelles on October 12, 2013, which will feature the fire prevention poster contest.
- Planning a fire prevention event 101. Murphy-Ringate, Kellie // Minnesota Fire Chief;May/Jun2010, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p14
The article presents tips on how a fire department in Minnesota can plan a fire prevention event. The fire department should consider forming an event committee or a fire prevention team which will handle the event. The fire prevention event committee should consider several factors such as name...
- The `reality' of alarm-activation response. Shouldis, William // Fire Engineering;Apr96, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p98
Advises fire emergency units on responding to fire alarms. Challenge of conducting an investigation when there is little evidence of fire, smoke or unusual odor; Proactive approach in developing a written policy; Memory device for dealing with fire alarm responses.
- Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service uses Experian's Mosaic. // Fire Safety Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p34
Reports that the Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service (CFRS) has adopted Experian's Mosaic, as part of its integrated risk management plan in England. Use of the postcode-based consumer classification system to predict the level of fire risk of individual households; Objective of the CFRS;...