The IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/27/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 25, p15
The article presents a list of companies into Initial Public Offering in the U.S. It presents information related to the location of the companies, weekly price of shares and related information. Name of some of the companies included in the list consists of NeuStar Inc., Silicon Motion...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/27/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 25, p17
The article presents a list of performance of companies into Initial Public Offering for the year 2005. Some of the companies included in the list includes Coffee Holding, Zumiez, PRB Gas Transportation, VeriFone Holdings, Hiland Partners, Dollar Financial Corp., Odimo, Gravity, Cardiovascular...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p19
The article presents a chart, which is the review of the most recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. Some of the companies included in the chart are: Wright Express Corp., Fusion Telecommunications, Alpha Natural Resources Inc., Warren Resources, KMG America and Arlington Tankers. The IPO 100...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p17
The article presents a graphical analysis of the performance of recent initial public offerings and stock offerings in the year 2005. In the best category includes companies like National Interstate Corp., Alpha Natural Resources, GFI Group Inc., etc. And, in the worst category includes Hurra...
- Product briefs. // Biomedical Business & Technology;Nov2008, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p33
The article introduces the Neuropath guide catheter line from Micrus Endovascular.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // BioWorld Insight;12/30/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 53, p5
The article offers the biotechnology industry news briefs as of December 2013. Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. has filed for initial public offering (IPO) to raise 50 million U.S. dollars. Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC will acquire the pharmaceutical company Gentium SpA for one billion U.S. dollars. Orion...
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.