- EP...More Than a Magazine. // Exceptional Parent;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p81
The article reviews several web sites for Exceptional Parent (EP) magazine including the links to organizations at www.eparent.com, EP Live Web-based Educational seminars at http://eparent.webex.com, and World Congress and Exposition on Disabilities at http://thewcd.org.
- @AALLNET.org. // AALL Spectrum;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p35
The article offers information related to the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL). It states that the web site www.AALLNET.org provides information on AALL events such as the 101st Special Libraries Association Annual Conference and INFO EXPO on June 13, 2010 in New Orleans, Louisiana....
- Newest APHA policies now on Association Web site. // Nation's Health;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the release of the policies of the American Public Health Association in the Web site of the organization. Issues addressed in the policies; Benefit of providing an online access to the policies.
- THE SULPHUR INSTITUTE DEBUTS NEWLY DESIGNED WEBSITE. // Online Product News;Oct2014, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
The article previews the Sulphur Institute website SulphurInstitute.org, which has a new design and more user-friendly features.
- What Else Works. // Association Management;Oct2003, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p38
Presents a list of articles released on 2002 and 2003 on the benefits of Web sites by associations in the U.S.
- www.supportactionnet.org.uk. // Community Care;3/16/2006, Issue 1614, p44
The article reviews www.supportactionnet.org.uk for homeless and vulnerable people.
- USGS: Science for a Changing World. VonAncken, Eva Elisabeth // School Library Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the Web site USGS: Science for a Changing World available at www.usgs.gov.
- Music to Researchers' Ears. Hansen, Lindsay // Online;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article reviews the top ten Web sites for researching music, including World Music from National Geographic, Neue Mozart Ausgabe/Digital Mozart Edition operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum, and Black Grooves from the Archives of African American Music & Culture (AAAMC).
- Unsafe science. Light, Kate; Stirk, Lisa; Wright, Kath // Journal of Health Services Research & Policy;Oct2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p255
The article reviews several web sites including http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/, http://www.acsh.org/, and http://www.badscience.net/