- A tale of five covers. Beam, Cris // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p50
Presents information on various magazines covers. Inclusion of Wired, Fast Company, Organic Gardening and The Critique.
- Mass publications: A taste for no-taste. Tedesco, Dino; Martorana, Marina // Print;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p84
Focuses on the cover designs of Italian magazines. Habit of using women and their unveiled curves as newsstand sales incentives; Diverse visual styles; Failure of editorial design to take advantage of the potential evoked by the term `Italian Style'; Logo of `l'Europeo'; Editorial content of...
- COVER. // Bolivia Country Review;2007, p1
A cover page for the journal "Bolivia Country Review" is presented.
- COVER. // Cote d'Ivoire Country Review;2007, p1
A cover art for "Cote d'Ivoire Country Review" is presented.
- MAGAZINE COVER. // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p203
A photo essay which features several covers of Canadian magazines such as "Prairiefire" and "Report on Business" is presented.
- Cover stories: Sizzlers and fizzlers. Lockwood, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 99, p12
Focuses on magazine editors' observations on trends in magazine cover stories. Popular celebrity covers; `Vogue's way of determining celebrities to be featured in its covers; Best-selling cover of `Vogue' and `Allure' for 1996; Monthly sales performance of `Harper's Bazaar.'
- Covering themselves. Farr, Louise // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/24/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 81, WWD Marketing/Media p16
Looks at magazine competition for celebrity covers in the United States. Big cover hits of `Movieline' for 1997; Analysis of `Entertainment Weekly's managing editor Jim Seymore on the market competition; Celebrities who are in demand as magazine covers.
- Ladies' Night. Abrams, Lotus // American Salon;Aug2011, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the cover shoot of the journal by artist Jo Blackwell-Preston, who owns Dop Dop Salon in Manhattan, and stylist Josie Sanchez with photographer Laurent Darmon on May 24, 2011, in New York City.
- Front Cover. France, Anatole // Our Children: Scenes from the Country & the Town;1/1/1917, p1
A photograph of children in Great Britain is presented.