More flexible ways to learn
- STEP TO IT... // Personnel Today;
The article reports on the possibility that human resource (HR) management course will be combined with other subjects in Great Britain. It is stated that there is a changing array of combinations pitching HR management with subjects as diverse as dance and waste management. Undergraduates can...
- The easy way to pass time. // Personnel Today;3/30/2004, p25
New from Malpas Flexible Learning and BPP Professional Education, these new Passcards are designed for all CIPD students undertaking the Professional Development Scheme. A study aid for the national and internally accredited CIPD exams, the Passcards summarise key syllabus topics in a convenient...
- Webster University Offers Working Professionals Second Chance at Education. // San Diego Business Journal;10/5/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, pA37
A description of the course "Master of Human Resources Management" or "Master of Business Administration" being offered at Webster University in Saint Louis, Missouri is provided.
- Looking for Exceptional Training at a Reasonable Price? Look No Further Than AGA. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;9/14/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p12
A description of the 19 courses for professional education and training offered by the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) in the U.S. is provided.
- A COURSE, OF COURSE. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2013, Issue 725, p41
A description of the course "HAZMAT Training for Non-Certifying Officials" being conducted by the National Guard Professional Education Center (NGPEC), is presented.
- Course of the week...Developing and managing talent. // Personnel Today;6/10/2008, p34
A description of the course Developing and Managing Talent, organised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented.
- Webster University in Irvine Offers an Innovative Dual Major in Human Resources and Management Leasership. // Orange County Business Journal;6/23/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 25, pC.83
A description of the innovative business degree and counseling degree programs being offered at the Webster University located in Irvine, California is provided.
- People empire. // Instyle;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p72
A description of the course "People Management" at Walt Disney Co.'s Anaheim Institute facility in California from August 10-14, 2010 is presented.
- Rutgers Takes HR Off Campus. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;8/28/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the evening classes in human resources management to be conducted by Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Jersey City. The course will be offered for busy professionals who are taking master's degrees in human resources who do not have...