Bendix has one-stop Brake Training School
- Bendix Spicer schedules foundation brake training school. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p20
The article provides information on Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake's 2007 foundation brake training schools for technicians. The school includes a one-day classroom curriculum covering foundation brake components such as drum brake and air disc brakes, brake chambers and bearing adjustments. The...
- Air Brake Training School dates scheduled. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p50
Announces the 2004 schedule for Air Brake Training School by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Coverage of the curriculum; Location and dates for the school sessions in the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Registration fee.
- Professional Development from Montana State University. // NSTA Express;4/27/2009, p6
A description of the course "Comparative Planetology: Establishing a Virtual Presence in the Solar System" being offered at Montana State University's National Teachers Enhancement Network (NTEN) is presented.
- MSU Online Courses Cover Astronomy, Earth Science, Physics, and More. // NSTA Express;8/3/2009, p7
A description of an online course "The Fascinating Bug: Learning About Insects through Observation," being offered by the National Teachers Enhancement Network is provided.
- Back to School: Improve Your Knowledge of Physical Science. // NSTA Express;8/31/2009, p3
A description of the course on "Light," offered through National Science Teacher's Association's (NSTA) live web sessions, is offered.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst's Science Education Online (SEO) Leads to M. Ed. or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study. // NSTA Express;7/12/2010, p4
A description of the course "Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study" being offered as online course by School of Education and College of Natural Sciences, is provided.
- New Online Graduate Course from AMNH: Climate Change. // NSTA Express;2/7/2011, p3
A description of the course "Astronomy for Beginners" being offered at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in the U.S. is presented.
- Graduates' flexible friend. // Works Management;Jan2009, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p7
A description of the course MSC in Manufacturing Leadership program developed by the Manufacturing Institute being offered at the Lancaster University Management School in Lancaster, England is provided.
- ProQuest Adds Internet-Delivered CasePacks To Product Offerings. // Educational Marketer;05/01/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on ProQuest CasePacks, a customizable, Internet-delivered electronic product for business courses of all levels introduced by ProQuest, formerly Bell & Howell Information & Learning.