The Lindgren and Chevron Osteotomies Were Not Different in Repair of Hallux Valgus: Commentary
- Professional Development from Montana State University. // NSTA Express;4/27/2009, p6
A description of the course "Comparative Planetology: Establishing a Virtual Presence in the Solar System" being offered at Montana State University's National Teachers Enhancement Network (NTEN) is presented.
- MSU Online Courses Cover Astronomy, Earth Science, Physics, and More. // NSTA Express;8/3/2009, p7
A description of an online course "The Fascinating Bug: Learning About Insects through Observation," being offered by the National Teachers Enhancement Network is provided.
- Back to School: Improve Your Knowledge of Physical Science. // NSTA Express;8/31/2009, p3
A description of the course on "Light," offered through National Science Teacher's Association's (NSTA) live web sessions, is offered.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst's Science Education Online (SEO) Leads to M. Ed. or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study. // NSTA Express;7/12/2010, p4
A description of the course "Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study" being offered as online course by School of Education and College of Natural Sciences, is provided.
- New Online Graduate Course from AMNH: Climate Change. // NSTA Express;2/7/2011, p3
A description of the course "Astronomy for Beginners" being offered at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in the U.S. is presented.
- ProQuest Adds Internet-Delivered CasePacks To Product Offerings. // Educational Marketer;05/01/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on ProQuest CasePacks, a customizable, Internet-delivered electronic product for business courses of all levels introduced by ProQuest, formerly Bell & Howell Information & Learning.
- Reflections on getting started with Koorie perspectives across the curriculum. Irving, Faith // Ethos P-6;1999 Term 2, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p23
Discusses a curriculum that helps non-indigenous children to learn about the first culture of Australia. Importance of implementing mutual respect among students of different backgrounds; Significance of teaching the first culture of Australia; Overview of the White Australia policy and related...
- New Mexico Junior College. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p45
Focuses on the course of study for students majoring in automotive technology in New mexico. Education program toward an associate degree in applied science; Description of Ford Automotive Student Service Educational Training Program; Comprehension about the importance of professionalism.
- Guest Editor's Introduction to Parts I and II. Matusov, Eugene // Journal of Russian & East European Psychology;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the contributions of the School of the Dialogue of Cultures (SDC) philosophers and teachers to the development of concept and practice on equal grounds, the Developmental Instruction, a curriculum designed in...