Insoles, External Joint Supports, and Multi-Intervention Training Programs Reduce Sports Injuries: Commentary
- Professional Development from Montana State University. // NSTA Express;4/27/2009, p6
A description of the course "Comparative Planetology: Establishing a Virtual Presence in the Solar System" being offered at Montana State University's National Teachers Enhancement Network (NTEN) is presented.
- MSU Online Courses Cover Astronomy, Earth Science, Physics, and More. // NSTA Express;8/3/2009, p7
A description of an online course "The Fascinating Bug: Learning About Insects through Observation," being offered by the National Teachers Enhancement Network is provided.
- Back to School: Improve Your Knowledge of Physical Science. // NSTA Express;8/31/2009, p3
A description of the course on "Light," offered through National Science Teacher's Association's (NSTA) live web sessions, is offered.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst's Science Education Online (SEO) Leads to M. Ed. or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study. // NSTA Express;7/12/2010, p4
A description of the course "Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study" being offered as online course by School of Education and College of Natural Sciences, is provided.
- New Online Graduate Course from AMNH: Climate Change. // NSTA Express;2/7/2011, p3
A description of the course "Astronomy for Beginners" being offered at the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in the U.S. is presented.
- ProQuest Adds Internet-Delivered CasePacks To Product Offerings. // Educational Marketer;05/01/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
Focuses on ProQuest CasePacks, a customizable, Internet-delivered electronic product for business courses of all levels introduced by ProQuest, formerly Bell & Howell Information & Learning.
- IP3 designs certificate. // Printing World;4/22/2004, Vol. 286 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the offer of a certificate course by the Institute of Paper, Printing and Packaging.
- Reflections on getting started with Koorie perspectives across the curriculum. Irving, Faith // Ethos P-6;1999 Term 2, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p23
Discusses a curriculum that helps non-indigenous children to learn about the first culture of Australia. Importance of implementing mutual respect among students of different backgrounds; Significance of teaching the first culture of Australia; Overview of the White Australia policy and related...
- New Mexico Junior College. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p45
Focuses on the course of study for students majoring in automotive technology in New mexico. Education program toward an associate degree in applied science; Description of Ford Automotive Student Service Educational Training Program; Comprehension about the importance of professionalism.