REGIONAL: Company News Analysis
- CHINA BUSINESS. Karnak, Rebecca // China Business Review;May/Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p58
Provides information on the state of China's industrial sector from January 15 through March 15, 2003. Contracts and negotiations in the automotive industry; State of the country's banking and finance; Investments under the electronics and computer industries.
- the tally. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;9/7/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p4
The article world offers news briefs on electronics, banking, and automobile industries.
- When boundaries don't count. // Canada & the World Backgrounder;Oct98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p14
Discusses the globalization of the automobile and banking industries in Canada. Integration that has changed the landscape of the industry and removed distinctions among the American or Japanese automobile; Rationale behind mergers in Canada; Effect of globalization on environmental, social and...
- Former credit union about to get its wish--exam as a thrift. Dietrich, R. Kevin // American Banker;7/30/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 144, p7
Reports on Peterborough, New Hampshire-based thrift Awane Bank, a former credit union converted into a thrift bank. US Office of Thrift Supervision's examination of the bank; Background on the thrift's operations.
- Regional review: Japan. // Asian Business Review;Sep96, p9
Reports on news topics related to the business community in Japan as of September 1996. Decline in automobile production; Ranking of Japanese banks in the international economy.
- Autos, banks spend $20M lobbying. Brush, Silla; Snyder, Jim // Hill;7/22/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 87, p1
The article reports that the world's leading automobile companies and banks have spent about 20 million U.S. dollars lobbying expenses from the federal government in Washington D.C. in 2009.
- Auto Component Market Rises. Spiegel, Rob // Electronic News;11/25/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 48, p2
Examines the automotive market of electronics industry in 2002. Prediction about the use of components in cars; Challenge in automotive market; Change in the preferences of automotive original equipment manufacturers.
- Bank AL Habib offers Apni Car Auto Finance. // Flare (Pakistan);Jun2014, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p70
The article focuses on the financing plans offered by the Bank AL Habib Apni Car Auto Finance of Pakistan for new, used or imported vehicles.
- Chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p49
This article offers an outlook for trends in automotive and consumer electronics industries in Malaysia in 2010.