THAILAND: BMI Forecasts
- Ratings Outlook Upgrade Boosts Credibility. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the economic outlook in Bulgaria. The country's economy grew about 6.4 percent in 2006, which was mainly a result of ongoing strong expansion of the industrial sector during the first half of the year and a significant surge in fixed investment. With the country's economic...
- Regional Outlooks. // China Commercial Banking Report;Q4 2009, p19
The article presents a forecast on the condition of the regional commercial banking sector through 2010. It predicts the bank sectors with high levels of foreign debt in Central and Eastern Europe to continue to be hampered by a protracted deleveraging process and deteriorating asset quality...
- THAILAND: BMI Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on various economic indicators of Thailand as of November 1, 2003. Manufacturing output for the country in 2002; Trade balance for 2001 and 2002; Predicted external debt for 2003 and 2004.
- Databank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/18/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p40
Presents updates on the economic indicators in Middle East as of April 18, 2003. Economic forecasts for 2003; Currency exchange rates.
- Databank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/28/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p48
Presents business statistics in the Middle East. Economic forecasts for 2002-2003; Currency exchange rates; Economic indicators.
- WHAT THE CIRCULARS SAY. // Accountancy;Jul1988, Vol. 102 Issue 1139, p31
Reports on the popularity of the idea that the U.S. government should finance its debt and support the dollar through the issue of foreign currency or yen denominated bonds. Reason for the concept's popularity in Japan.
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p3
The article focuses on the economic conditions of Hungary. The National Bank of Hungary (NBH) has announced a 25bps cut in interest rates in September to 6.00%. The backdrop to the decision was a fall in consumer price inflation to 3.6% year-on-year in August, while core price growth remained...
- BMI FORECASTS. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Mar2004, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p6
The article presents information by BMI on the economic developments of South Africa for a period starting from the year 2000 to 2005. Real GDP growth for the period of 2000 is $3.5 billion and that forecasted for the year 2005 is $3.6. Total external debt for the year 2000 is $28.8 bn and for...
- New Perspectives on International Debt and Exchange Rates. Rogoff, Kenneth S. // NBER Reporter;Fall2004, p11
Discusses perspectives on international debt and exchange rates. History of exchange rates; Impact of exchange rate regime system on economic growth and macroeconomic variables; Comparison of the performance of fixed and flexible exchange rate regimes.