THAILAND: Consensus Forecasts
- El Salvador. // El Salvador Country Monitor;Aug99, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of El Salvador as of August 1999.
- El Salvador. // El Salvador Country Monitor;Sep99, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of El Salvador for the period of September, 1999.
- El Salvador. // El Salvador Country Monitor;Dec99, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of El Salvador as of December 1999.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of four countries of South East Europe. Inflation rate observed in 2001 and 2002; Expected real GDP for 2003 and 2004.
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the economic forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for Argentina which shows its 52.7 short-term political risk rating, nationwide protests will persist even after the 2011 elections, and the standoff between China and Argentina over soy exports will help...
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Kyrgyzstan Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the real economic potential of Kyrgyzstan and another about the trade indicators for key industries in the country.
- A primer on short-term linkages between key economic data... Rogers, R. Mark // Economic Review (07321813);1998 2nd Quarter, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p40
Presents a brief guide to some of the well-known short-term relationships between economic data series upon which many analysts focus. Approaches to linking two or more economic series over a short time horizon; Discussion on monthly releases and concurrent linkages; Behavioral links between...
- International economic outlook. Simos, Evangelos O.; Triantis, John E. // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Spring95, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p30
Presents 1996 forecasts of economic growth, inflation rate, and current account of the balance of payments of 47 different countries. Forecasts of interest rate of five financial markets including New York and Tokyo; Forecast of exchange rates including Japan and Germany; Detailed economic...
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. Simos, Evangelos O. // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Spring2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p32
Presents a global economic outlook. Economic growth disparities; Short-term indicators and forecasts; Regional and country outlook.