REGIONAL RISK PROFILE
- Thailand: end of turmoil? // Asia Weekly;8/25/2008, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p20
The article focuses on the implication of the relocation of Thailand's Premier Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife to London, England. According to the article, the investment climate and political situation of Thailand look much brighter in accord to his departure. It is stated that his absence in...
- Asia Monitor: South East Asia Vol 1. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2014, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p1
The article presents a report on the on political risks and macroeconomic prospects in South East Asia. The impact of high household debt on the growth of loans in Thailand is highlighted. The efforts of the Vietnamese government in improving the investment climate in the country are outlined....
- Leader Biography/Photograph. // Thailand Country Review;2001/2002, p24
Profiles Thaksin Shinawatra, prime minister of Thailand. Personal background; Education; Previous positions in government.
- Thai PM refuses to resign. // BRW;3/9/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p97
The article reports on the refusal of Thailand's Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra to resign before the April 2, 2006 election.
- Asia Monitor: South East Asia. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Aug2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, preceding p1
The article reports on the economic and political risks in South East Asia. The sufficient slack in the labor market, falling producer prices and cooling money supply growth will continue to underpin inflationary pressures in Malaysia. The Indonesian government appears to have paved the way for...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the political and economic risks associated with South East Asian countries. Ratings for economic risks associated with Indonesia; Rank of Singapore in political risk; Risk for relationship of Malaysia with the U.S.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p1
Presents short-term economic and political conditions in south-east Asian countries. Short term economic risk of Cambodia; Thailand's short-term political risk; Expansion of real gross domestic product of Vietnam in 2003.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Presents statistics on short-term political and economic risks in various countries of South East Asia as of March 01, 2003. Trends in ratings and rankings of the South East Asian countries; Ratings of Indonesia and Malaysia for short-term political risk; Ranks for Singapore and Philippines for...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p1
Presents short-term economic and political conditions in south-east Asian countries. Short-term political risk in Singapore; Malaysia's short term economic risk; Percentage increase in real gross domestic product between January and March 2003.