- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: Indian Subcontinent Monitor;Jan2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1
Presents economic indicators of South East Asia as of January 2003. Year-to-year real gross domestic product of India in 2001; Forecast on inflation in Pakistan in 2003; Sri Lanka's inflation in 2001.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Presents statistics for economic indicators in various countries of south east Asia as of March 1, 2003. Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Indonesia and Malaysia during the year 2001; Percentage of inflation in Thialand and Philippines in the year 2002; Forecast for real GDP growth in...
- The Big Mango Bounces Back. Kurlantzick, Joshua // World Policy Journal;Spring2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p79
Focuses on the economic recovery in Thailand and Southeast Asia in 1999. Total value of Thailand's manufacture exports between 1990 and 1996; Reasons for the decline in the economy by 1997 in Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries; Positive aspects of the region's undervalued currencies;...
- The miracle and the mirage: The Asian success story. // New Internationalist;Jan95, Issue 263, p18
Presents various information related to the economic conditions of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. Economic transformations; Index of economic success; Gross national product; Average yearly growth of exports; Infant mortality; Women in secondary education;...
- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data and Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Presents several charts and graphs depicting macroeconomic data in Southeast Asia. Economic growth in Singapore; Performance of the Indonesian Rupiah; Percentage of the gross domestic product in the Philippines.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart depicting the economic indicators of Southeast Asian countries. Percentage of the gross domestic product; Inflation.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
Presents an overview of various economic indicators for six countries of Southeast Asia for 2001 and 2002, and forecasts for 2003 and 2004 as of June 2003. Predicted real gross domestic product rate for the countries for 2003 and 2004; Inflation rate for the countries for 2001 and 2002;...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
The article provides information on the economic growth of various countries in South East Asia during the past fiscal years. The current real gross domestic product (GDP) has increased in Indonesia from 4.5% in 2003 to 4.8%. Malaysia's present GDP growth has been recorded at 6.5%. GDP growth in...
- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data & Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on the economic condition of the South East Asia, which is forecast to be one of the fastest growing regions of the world economy in 2004. There are a number of risks to this outlook, including higher oil prices, a slowdown in China, and rising U.S. interest rates. However,...