Thailand's Wayward Fiscal Boost
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p5
The article forecasts the economic condition of Thailand for the second quarter of 2011 including the growth of its gross domestic product (GDP), the attractive regulatory framework and the move of Democrat coalition government to introduce a one billion U.S. dollars welfare scheme.
- Economic Overview. // Thailand Country Review;2012, p99
The article provides an overview of the economic performance of Thailand as of 2012 including the country's growth and diversification of the dynamic private sector, structural reform in the financial sector, and real gross domestic product (GDP) growth.
- Economic Overview. // Thailand Country Review;2011, p90
The article provides an overview of the economic conditions of Thailand relative to its real gross domestic product (GDP), the impact of global economic crisis and the domestic political turmoil.
- Thai Baht: Short-Term Pain, Long-Term Gain. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/3/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the economic conditions in Thailand as of May 2004. Depreciation of the Thai baht; Impact of the violence in three Muslim southern provinces on the currency; Increase in the 2004 gross domestic product forecast.
- Another good year? Hariharan, Malini; Richardson, John // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p8
Analyzes the performance of Thailand's economy in 2002. Fives sectors of the country's economy which the government focus to drive further growth; Growth of the country's gross domestic product in 2002; Impact of the 1997 Asian financial crisis on the country; Discussion on the plans of the...
- THAILAND: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2005 2nd Quarter, p2
The article presents macroeconomic data and forecasts for Thailand. Information has been presented in tabular form. Data has been presented under categories such as population, gross domestic product (GDP) per capita, manufacturing output, unemployment rate, inter bank rate, imports, and current...
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p23
The article offers information on the 10-year economic forecast for Thailand from 2011-2020 in terms of various economic indicators which include gross domestic product (GDP) growth, private consumption, and net exports.
- THAILAND: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Thailand Quarterly Forecast Report;2004 2nd Quarter, p2
Presents the macroeconomic data and forecasts for Thailand from 1997 through 2006. Population; Gross domestic product; External debt.
- External Sector: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Feb2012, p14
The article provides information on the outlook in exports trade and current account surpluses in Thailand for 2016. It reports that the balance of trade of 7.4 percent and 8.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2009 decreases to 1.9 percent and 4.0 percent in 2012. Charts depicting the...